Someone's Secret Is Another's Loss

------------------------------------

Sanity's POV

I'm at my house now and I'm getting irritated as fuck. Nino's kids are running all over this house. I got up from my bed and opened my bedroom door.

"Take y'all asses outside its to fuckin early to be wanting to run around this damn house!" I slammed my door and laid down. I grabbed my phone and called L.

"Mmmmmmm damn..." I heard him mumble.

"Nigga you havin sex?" I sat up in my bed.

"What you want ma? I'm mmmmm... Busy" I hate to admit he sounded so sexy but I didn't call him to hear phone sex.

"Are you gonna come over so we can think of some names?"

"Damn..... Go faster..." He was breathing hard.

"Lucky Adonist Westmen!!!!! If you don't stop all that shit, I'm gonna cut something off!" I was pissed like, why couldn't he put the bitch on hold so I could talk to him?

"Watch who you raising ya voice at!! And why the hell you saying my government?? Just shut the fuck up and let me bust a nut!!!" And with that he hung up on me.

--------------------------------------------

Robynn's POV

It's been a couple of days since my father came to our house. He still kept in contact with me though; he would call here and there. He's been catching me up on some new things in his life. So I guess his women's name is Erica. I talked to her twice and she seem alright. My pops also told me his baby name is Helena Rose.

I had just got off the phone with him not to long ago, when I made it home from school. But Rolland's been acting weird and crabby, I guess but I figured it was probably her time of the month.

I had just walked downstairs for a moment and realized my mom was home. I heard like a pounding noise and my first thought was, Shawn hitting on my moms. I went to the couch and grabbed the gun from under the cushion and took it off safety. I hand my hand on the trigger and the other on the doorknob. When I opened it, they was having sex. I closed the door and put the gun back under the couch. I need to leave.

I jumped in my Lamborghini and was gonna see what was up with Mareah, so I decided to text her.

King-shit: wassup

ReRe: sup boo (:

King-shit: Nm. Can I stop by?

ReRe: umm not right now

King-shit: why?

ReRe: Not a good time but imma text you later, love you boo (:

King-shit: ....

Well damn, I wasn't welcomed there so I pulled over to the side of the road and was looking through my contacts. I decided I would call my ex Jaylen.

"Hello?"

"Wassup baby.." I joked.

"Nigga what you want?" I heard her laugh a little.

"I'm missing you a little, and I don't wanna be home.." I said.

" Kay.. So you wanna come over?"

"Yeah, I'll be there in ten." I hung up and was on my way.

Jaylen lived down in a little city named Oak Creek. It was full of racists, that's what I always told myself. Although it could just be the fact that Jaylen seem like the lesbian type, so when people see her with a nigga; all eyes.

I had now pulled into her driveway and she was standing by the door.

I got out and hugged her. She looked good, and smelled good.

When I stepped inside, I waited for her to close the door and I picked her up and she wrapped her legs around me.

"Miss me?" I smiled.

She nodded. "Yeah." She leaned in and kissed me.

I've been missing these lips for so long that I added my tongue. She didn't mind because now ours were fighting against each others. I heard her let out a soft moan. And I bit her bottom lip and pulled it.

"I miss you so much, Robynn." She looked like she was bout to cry so I walked her to the kitchen and sat her on the counter.

I kissed her neck and started sucking on it hard. She tilt her head back so I had more access.

----------------------------------

Lucky's POV

Sanity was irritating the fuck out of me with all these god damn names and ish.

"No listen!! I refuse for it to be a ghetto name! I want a proper name or some fancy type name." I was on the verge of hitting her in the face. She's been complaining about how my names where too 'white' and how everybody has that name.

"Ma'liah?"

"No."

"Natilyn?"

"No."

"Versace?"

I gave her a death glare, "you must be stupid as fuck if you think imma name my child Versace!! And what if it's a boy? Why you only saying girl names?"

"Because I know it's gonna be a girl.."

"Say some boy names."

"Ronnie?"

"No."

"Santonio?"

"That by far is the only thing I've liked that came out your mouth." I started clapping. "What about a middle name?"

"Rem?"

"Nah but how bout Remio?" I said nodding.

"Santonio Remio Westmen.. I like" she smiled. "But if its a girl..."

I was thinking for a while. "Her name gone be Seasale(ses-a-lee) Talia Westmen."

-----------------------------------

Rolland's POV

After school I decided I'd stay away from everyone but my cousin, JoAnna(Joe-Ah-Nah). I had just found out some news and I wasn't happy at all.

"Why wouldn't she tell me?!!!!!!!? I trusted her!!!!! She lied to my face!!!! She was my bestfriend and she lied!!!!"

I had just found out that my bestfriend also known as my Nana had died. She had cancer and diabetes. She told me she was doing better when I talked to her about a week and a half ago. This was my only Nana left and now she's gone.

I pulled out my phone and called Robynn. He didn't answer so I decided to call my mother since my Nana is her mother. She didn't answer either. I looked back at JoAnna and I was crying my eyes out.

"It's okay Hunny..." JoAnna was hugging me.

"JoAnna, you know that saying everyone in the family says whenever someone passes away?" My voice was cracking.

"Yeah. Someone dies for another's life... And it's true." She was rocking back and forth.

"Who's life?" I cried.

-----------------------------------------