Chapter 28: Blame It On The Alcohol

Start from the beginning

*Door Bell Rings*

Sara: hold that thought (looks out the door and looks over to Rose) what's Ryan doing here?
Rose: don't look at me I didn't invite him over, all I did was told him that I was staying at your house alone with no adults, oh...
Sara: yeah oh... (Opens the door and cross her arm) what are you doing here?
Ryan: ahh... Rose invited me
Rose: I did not (cross arm)
Ryan: fine I came on my own, I'm bored can I stay?
Rose: (smiles) sure
Sara: no! My mom will kill me if boys were home without permission
Rose: please Sara your mom will never know
Sara: and Noah?
Rose: he won't care he will be too drunk coming home to pay attention
Sara: (sighs and cross arm) fine, but don't leave any trace of evidence because my mom will know
Ryan: thanks Sara (comes in) where is Puckerman anyway
Rose: at Rachel's party with the rest of glee clubbers
Ryan: why didn't you go?
Rose: not allowed to young
Ryan: speaking of party let's have our own little party then
Sara: um... I'm not allowed to have people over without my mom or Noah's permission
Ryan: you have me and Rose though
Sara: Rose doesn't matter she family to us and she's the one sleeping over, and you just came out of nowhere
Ryan: fine then it will just be us 3 where's your mom liquor cabinet?
Sara: (points to it) over there why
Ryan: because we are going to play the drinking game
Sara: alright you have to leave right now
Rose: I agree with Sara I'm not getting in trouble for this
Ryan: come on babe please just one game that's it

Rose gave Sara a pleaded look and she shook her head no until Sara have in with her pleaded look and she said.

Sara: fine...
Rose: yes! (Gives her a hug)
Sara: but everything has to go back to the way it is, like my mom will never know
Ryan: don't worry I'll buy her a new bottle

Ryan breaks into the cabinet and gets a strong drink of alcohol for them to drink. He got three small drinking glass cup and hand them to each of them.

Ryan: ready to play
Rose: how you play?
Ryan: it's usually whoever drinks the most but since we're not doing too much, it's whoever drinks the fastest without throwing up, you ladies in?

Both girls look at each other and Rose said to her.

Rose: I'm in if you're in?
Sara: alright let's do it

Ryan pours them a full glass and pours one himself, and the three of them quickly took a sip at the count of 3 and Rose finish before raising her hand in victory.

Rose: done!
Ryan: I'm done too! You okay there Sara
Sara: wow I never felt this good
Ryan: see not that bad, more ladies

Both girls looked at each other and nodded and the three of them drinks the whole bottle of the liquor.

By the end the three of them were drunk. Both girls were laughing hysterical together for no reason at all. Ryan was needy and pulled his girlfriend into a make out section.

Sara was too busy laughing not even caring what the two of them were doing, as Rose and Ryan took a slip out to his car. When Ryan showed her his car keys she just smile and nods and the two creep away from the hysterical laughing Sara.

Rachel reacts by suggesting they all play a game of Spin the Bottle. Brittany and Sam kiss, which is broken up by Santana saying, "No me gusta" While it's Rachel's turn, the bottle lands on Blaine (who isn't in the Glee club but still comes) and him and Rachel share a very passionate kiss. Blaine then questions his sexuality. After their kiss, Rachel and Blaine drunkenly perform the song Don't You Want Me on karaoke. It is said later in the episode by Kurt that Blaine and Rachel made out the rest of the party. Kurt takes Blaine, who is still very drunk, home and lets him sleep in his bed fully-clothed.

Kurt gets a call from the house phone from the hospital saying that Rose and a friend was in a serious accident. Kurt calls Finn immediately and told him to meet him at the hospital.