Chapter 57: The time is now, whateva that means

Sabrina's P.O.V.

"Ah, my little creation has returned!" Dr. Swayne and my father, Victor, met me and Logan outside of Swayne's laboratory. I smiled, even though he has been creeping me out long before I knew even what he did in his spare time.

Shuddering inside, I led Logan behind me, even though he was having a love affection for me, it was a little gross. I mean, c'mon, the dude is my uncle, not that it matters. Soon enough, I won't have an uncle anymore, because he was going back to what he was originally. Weapon X.

Since I was put into the same transform tube, it transformed me into Weapon Y, or Weapon 11 if you prefer it, since Weapon X, is considered Weapon 10. Sounds confusing right? Nah, not to me it doesn't. Anyways, Victor was the one that suggested that I be created for a better purpose.

I wasn't a mutant and Victor is my adopted father. Yeah, orphan, guilty as charged. I mean, I didn't want to be evil, but you meet new people and suddenly you change you're ways just for them. I get a roof above my head, food in my stomach and a nice comfy bed and believe me you're willing to just about do anything.

Even committing murder. Yeah, I haven't killed anyone yet, but based on what Dr. Swayne and Victor are talking about, I'm either going to have to kill Weapon X, Logan, or I'm going to have to kill Francesa. True, I never liked her, so why not kill her right?

Right, makes more sense. But I didn't wish to be enemies. Normally, I want to be friends with everyone, but my mission came first, and I wasn't going to let anyone stand in my way. Now that my mission was complete, I wonder what would happen to me in the first place.

"Yes, I'm back. Now pay up." I demanded of them, as Victor sat Logan down in a chair and chained him up. I winced, I remembered me being chained up on a wall, that was before I became Weapon Y, because they had simply made me do it you could say.

Dr. Swayne sat down behind his desk, leaned back in his black leather chair and eye balled me. "Well, you certainly have outdone yourself. It took you only a few weeks to accomplish what took my daughter, more than six months to do. I'm impressed."

"Yeah, I get it, you're impressed." I rolled my eyes towards the ceiling. "Can we hurry this along now?" I hissed between my teeth. "Oh, I'm far from done. Have a seat, Weapon Y." I flinched at that word, I'd kept my name around others, but here I was called 'Weapon Y'. It sucked big time but oh well.

I sat down in a chair next to Victor and angled myself away from him. He was more dangerous than his brother, and I wasn't about to stay near him for very long. I just wanted my money so that I could get the heck outta here.

I could understand why Francesa left her dad, her dad was nut job. Literally, all he spent his time on was building his creations and getting revenge. "Now that you're back, our original plan can begin." I frowned at that.

"What original plan?" I asked, looking from Dr. Swayne to Victor. Dr. Swayne continued, "Weapon X will stay in the tube and lose his memories at once, my daughter will come back and become Weapon Z, and Weapon Y, well, I'm afraid I'm going to have to dispose of you."

My eyes widened as I stood up, "What the hell are you talking about, disposing me!? I brought Weapon X back long before you're stupid daughter could! What makes her so special?" Victor gripped my shoulder and forced me back down into my seat, still feeling his sharp jagged nails almost pierce my flesh, I said in a soft voice, "Why are you disposing me?"

"Because my dear, you're mission was completed, that was my only use for you, and for the information about Charles Xavier's institute of course." He chuckled, and sat forward, folding his hands on his desk.

Gritting my teeth, I clenched my hands into fists at my side. I wish I would've had more powers, but all I had was the soul sucking thing and being great at doing spells and potions. I rolled my eyes and tried my best to remain calm.

"Now, you'll be disposed of, then my daughter will come, which I know she'll come for him." He inclined his head towards Logan, where he was sleeping and drooling a little. I made a face but kept my mind blank.

This was insane! I couldn't believe that they wanted to get rid of me. I knew I shouldn't have taken the mission in the first place, but it was either that or get raped by....I gulped back sudden tears that threatened to spill from my cheeks and shook my head.

"And then of course, we can begin Weapon Z, then the world will be in the palm of my hands. My daughter is favored with all five elements, and with her, there is nothing that can stop me from controlling the world!" His evil laugh gave me the shivers.

I closed my eyes and felt a few tears leak from my eyes as Victor stood me up, chained my wrists behind my back and escorted me outside. I was pushed to the ground in the snow. Chained my ankles to the outside wall, and I was already shivering and chattering my teeth away when the door to the lab closed and Victor left me out here to die in the freezing cold.