Chapter two

98% edited

I'm walking out of the cellars and heading to the kitchen for a snack.

When I walk in I see alpha so I bow my head but still head for the cupboard.

"Hey omega come here" says alpha. I start to get scared but I hide it.

So I walk over to him my eyes not meeting his.

"I wanted to talk to you about that rogue we found. Does he mean anything to you?" He questions.

"Y-yes alpha" I reply.

"Oh he does does he. Well I guess I'll let him go. But he works for all of the pack and does all of my work you just keep doing what your doing" he says coldly.

I lost my appetite so I head back upstairs. Please Zayton be okay.

I sit on my bed watching tv. When I hear footsteps. I expect alpha but it's Zayton.

I drop the tv remote while he kind of limps over to me.

I couldn't wait I run up to him and hug him so hard I thought he would pop.

His voice is amazing. "I missed you" he whispers in my ear.

I shiver from his breath on my neck. "Me too" I whisper.

And we just keep hugging then I have to ask "are we sharing a room?" I ask.

"Yeah" he replies.

"Lets get to know each other" I suggest.

"Ok" he says. We sit on my bed getting to know everything about me while I'm doing the same to him.

We go to bed at around 9:00. "If you want I'll sleep on the floor" he says.

"No its ok I mean we can cuddle." We lay down.

I then just get really depressed so I start to cry Zayton is trying to calm me but I have to say it.

"I wanted a mate since I was little but they started abusing me and telling me I didnt have one. Well I still hoped for my mate to be an alpha to take me away from here" I sigh.

"I understand" he mumbles. Then we fell asleep.

I wake up to his snoring "Really" I mutter.

Then I notice his hand is on my waste. I start to blush a little bit. I get up and head for the shower.

When I get out he's still sleeping not wanting him to get in trouble I wake him up.

"Zayton wake up you have to work" I say.

He just mumbles but gets up and heads to the closet absentmindedly.

I head downstairs and i see the time. My eyes widen in fear.

I then see a very angry beta. "B-beta Jack I'm sorry i really am" I plead.

He starts to raise his hand I close my eyes and brace myself but when I hear growling from the stairs I open my eyes to see Zayton growling at Jack.

"Don't growl at me peasant " he spat.

"Don't hit her hit me instead" he pleads.

"No" I whisper. For him interfering it will be worse.

"Oh and your mate her can watch" he says coldly.

"No don't " he pleads. "Oh did I forget to mention if she doesn't both her and you will be put in the torture house" he says cooly.

Everyone knows that place its the worst place for a rogue. "Its ok" I whisper.

He looks at me then says. "Bring it" beta Jack just grins.

He walks up to him and starts punching Zayton on the nose in the ribs and kicks him in the groin (groin is a guys hoo hoo) he groans in pain but he still is standing. "Is..that...all you..got" he says between breaths.

While beta just stares in shock but now its really going to hurt.

He grabs a knife from the table and slides it down Zaytons wrist and calves. He bites his lip to stop a groan I see it.

But he still gets a flurry of punches and kicks. When he's satisfied he back up and leave.

I run over to Zayton and help him to the room. "You didn't have to do that" I say.

"I know but I can't let you get hurt" he coughs up a little blood.

"I've been through worse" I mutter.

"What?" He asks.

"nothing" I reply. He looks like he doesn't believe me but backs down anyway.

We head to our room and just watch tv and when it gets dark out we head to bed and blackness takes over my vision.

(A/N) hey guys hope you liked it. Im sad because i didn't make the volleyball team but its only my first time trying out right well any who go check out my other books and just make your own. So i guess

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

READ

STAY AWESOME