part-1

Sanyu's pov
There i was burdened by the weight of the gold and wrapped in an expensive creation of a designer sitting on a bed decorated with rose petals,i am now mrs randhir singh shekhawat,i am my rannu's wife now,i still can't believe it ,i still remember our first meet
I was in 9th standard that was my first day in my new school and i was late ,i was running to my class and i got bumped with a masculine figure ,i was about to fall and he held me in his arms i looked into his chocolaty orbs they are soo addicting ,i forgot about the surroundings and i was just starring in his hazel eyes ,he waved his hands and i gained my consciousness he carefully made me stand and smiled at me and went away ,i was just looking at his retreating figure and thats it i feel for him.
After few days i came to know he is from 10th b and basketball captains of our school team.i am not soo interested in watching basket ball match but whenever he plays i used to chear for him.i never used to miss even his single match.i used to think about him day and night but i never dared to talk to him.one day while i was going to the class i saw his photo in notice board , kyu nahi hoti he was the man of the match after all,i stole his photo.i still have it now.My frnds used to say i am mad and he don't deserve my love bcoz he was a Casanova but i didn't care i used to admire him frm far.Then i came to know he was dating ishika daughter of our school trustee and i saw them Kissing in girls washroom ,i cried the whole night that day.But i never hated him bcoz he didn't know i love him,he don't even i know i exist or not but for me he is my world.i tried several times to join their gang atleast to talk to him once but it never happened,days passed in a jiffy my school life got finished ,but kabhi mere rannu se baat karne ka chance hi nahi mila.
i completed my graduation and my parents decided that its time for my marriage.I wasn't ready but my mom said to first look at the photograph , she said he is the son of my dad's boss ,and they belong frm a good family,i sighed and looked at his pic,when i saw his pic i was shocked i stared crying its him its my rannu may be even god has got pity on me,he finally made me the princess of my prince charming.i thanked the god that was the 2nd best day of my life ,the 1st best day is today my marriage day.But i wonder what might happened to ishika,what might be the reason for their breakup.
still i didn't got the chance to talk to him.but no worries i have got the
Whole life to spend with my prince oops husband now.
And today is our first night par vo abhi tak aaya kyu nahi?its 2am now.
End of the pov
Then the door clicked open and butterflies began dancing in sanyu's stomach,she still can't believe that finally he is her's now.she looked at him.
He came inside with messy hair and blood shot eyes and a alcohol bottle in his hand.I froze at the moment.He is looking vry sad.she was shocked she became numb.He came near her and pushed her on the floor frm the bed,she winced in pain .he gulped down the alcohol and stood near her and said,"Hey u just get lost,u spoiled my life.vidhushi is vry upset bcoz of u.why did u marry me,i know why,tum jaisi middle class ladkiyonko me acchese jaanta hu.ur dad works in my office under my mom ,pata nahi kya jaadu karliya tu ne meri ma ke sath,she hooked me with u,bcoz she hates my gf vidhushi.when i said i don't want to marry u she threatened me that she will sucide.isliye i married u.tumhe mera kuch bhi nahi milega na hi mera pyaar na hi mera paisa samjhi tu ,bloody bitch stay away frm me.STAY AWAY"he shouted in the top of his voice sanyu shivered ,tears stared coming frm her eyes.his words rang in her mind ,her dreams got shattered,her vision became blur and she fainted.