School with Matt

"There's my beautiful girl." My boyfriend grins at me from across the street as I walk towards him. I giggle and blush at his compliment.

"And here's my handsome boy." I chirp as I reach him. I stand up on my tippy toes and plant a kiss on his lips.

"Ready for school?" Matt asks, slinging his arm over my shoulder as we begin our everyday walk to school. I groan in return to his question. Matt chuckles and kisses my cheek.

"At least it's Friday." He replys. I nod and sigh. The walk is only 10 minutes but I enjoy spending more time with Matt before school. Matt and I started dating almost 9 months ago. Crazy since he's known as the schools bad boy and I'm just boring me. Yet I still managed to fall in love with him and he was there to catch me.

We enter the school, hand in hand. Matt smirks as he watches everyone around us go quiet and make room as we walk past. He lets go of my hand and instead wraps his arm around my waist, pulling me close to his side. Since day one he's always liked to show me off.

We stop at my locker to get my books and then at matts locker.

"Are you sure we can't go in an empty classroom and have some fun before class?" Matt whines while slamming his locker shut. I giggle and shake my head as the bell rings.

"We're already late." I giggle, patting matts chest. He pouts and stomps his foot like a little kid. "Maybe at lunch." I add, making his eyes lighten up and his famous smirk form on his face.

"Mmm, already excited." He moans in my ear. My eyes widen and I push him away. He laughs and follows me to our first class.

"Late again you two?" Ms. Greene snaps at us as we walk into English glass.

I mumble a quiet sorry as I take my seat next to Matt at the far back of the classroom. I decide for once to actually pay my attention as Ms. Greene goes on about some Shakespeare play. I suddenly feels goosebumps trail up my leg making me look down, only to see matts hand placed on my bare leg, just below my skirt. I look up to see him smirking and staring at me. I raise my eyebrows.

"I don't think I can wait until lunch." Matt whispers in my ear, nibbling on it lightly after. I shiver and push his hand off my leg. I can hear Matt groaning quietly in his seat, but barely one minute later his hand is back on my leg, this time higher up.

"Please baby girl, no one will notice." Matt hisses as his hand trails up my skirt, goosebumps following his motions. I start chewing on my bottom lip to try and avoid matts hand and his eagerness. I shake my head and give him a pleading look as the teacher glances at us. That doesn't help the situation as Matt starts to smirk. He shoots his hand in the air, once again catching the teachers attention.

"Yes Matt?" Ms. Greene questions him.

Y/n isn't feeling well, I'm gonna take her to the nurse." Matt says as he stands up, pushing his chair back and pulling me out of my seat. I decide to play along and wrap my arms around my stomach, trying to make myself look sick.
Ms. Greene nods at us and we walk out the class. As we get out in to the hallway, I drop my hands to the side of my body and look up at a smirking Matt with raised eyebrows.

"Typical Matt, just can't keep his dick calm for a few hours." I chuckle as Matt winks at me.

"It's hard too when I'm always with the most sexy girl in the world" Matt hums, grabbing my hand and pulling me into the bathroom, locking it behind us. In a heart beat, Matt has me pushed against the wall with my legs around his torso and one of his hands up my shirt. i pull away from our kiss to take off his shirt, breathing heavily before Matt reconnects our lips in a passionate kiss. I trail my hands all along his upper body before stopping at the hem of his jeans and pulling them down. Matt follows by lifting up my skirt and hooking his fingers in the sides of my underwear. I moan into the kiss as Matt pulls down the thin fabric that covers my heat.
-