Digi Tour

"Y/N! WAKE UP!!" My eyes shoot open as my best friend starts bouncing around my bed and shouting in my face.

"What do you want?" I groan, rubbing my eyes and sitting up.

"TODAY IS DIGI!" She squeals. I leap up, my eyes wide open and my mouth hanging open slightly.

"OH MY GOSH IM MEETING MATT TODAY!" I squeal as tears well up in my eyes. Today I get to meet the boy that changed my life. I get to meet my happiness, my hero, my true love.

"Come on we need to get ready!" My best friend yells, dragging me towards my closet. I pick up the clothes I had picked out last night, and head to my bathroom followed by Y/BF/N.

I put on my black jeans shorts and a short loose white shirt. It shows a bit of my toned stomach but I wouldn't consider it a crop top. I also but on my white vans and an oversized flannel that has the number 97 on the back.

After straightening my long hair and applying my makeup, I head downstairs with Y/BF/N.

"Morning girls." My mom chirps as she sees us walk down the stairs. "What do you guys want for breakfast?"

"Uh I'll just have a granola bar, I'm way to excited to eat." I laugh as I grab a granola bar and hand one to Y/BF/N. We eat it while checking out social media like usual.

"Ok, well we should probably get going now." I smile after we finish, grabbing my purse and making sure I have everything I need.

"Bye mom! Love you." I shout as we walk out the front door.

"Have fun and be safe!" I hear my mom shout before I close the door.

"I'm so freaking excited to meet Cameron!" Y/BF/N squeals as we get in my black jeep. I just turned 17 a few days ago so I now have my full license.

"And I'm so excited to meet Matt ahh!" I giggle, starting the engine and pulling out of the drive way.

The drive is about 1 hour long, in that time we just jam out to Jack and Jack, and Shawn.

When we finally get there, we can already see a line full of fangirls forming outside, seeing that the doors haven't opened yet. I glance over at
Y/BF/N who has a huge smile plastered on her face just like me.

We hop out of my jeep and walk over to the line, immediately making new friends in a matter of minutes. We wait in line for almost 2 hours before the doors open and everyone storms in to the meet and greet lines.

"Who should we meet first?" I squeal, but y/BF/n is already pulling me towards Cameron's m&g line.

I go up to Cameron and hug him tightly, taking a few funny selfies with him before going stepping aside to take pictures of y/BF/n.

When it's her turn, I watch as she runs up to him and leaps into his arms. He twirls her around and kisses her cheek. I know how much Cameron means to her just like how much Matt means to me. I get goosebumps just at the thought that I will be meeting Matt in a few minutes. I take pictures and videos of y/BF/n and Cameron, before they hug goodbye and she walks up to me, her smile turning into a slight frown.

"It sucks that you only get to hold the person that makes you this happy for only a couple of minutes." She mumbles and looks down at her feet sadly.

"I know." I mumble and give her a quick hug.

We decide to meet Matt last because I want the best for last I guess. After having an awesome time meeting everyone else, it's finally time to meet Matt. I can barely stay calm in the line up. Only two people are in front of me now as tears well up in my eyes. I quickly blink them away. My heart is pounding fast and my breathing is quick.

I watch as the girl in front of me runs up to Matt and hugs him shyly, getting a picture taken and then moving onto the next line.

Matt looks up at me and I run up to him, wrapping my arms around his waist as his arms wrap around my shoulders, holding me tight. I close my eyes, never wanting to let go.

"Thank you." I whisper in his ear. But the next thing that happens shocked me. Two security guards walk up to me and pull me off of Matt.

"Meet and greet is over." One of them snaps as I try desperately to get back to Matt. Tears starting to fall down my cheeks.

"No please." I cry, trying to push them off.

Suddenly Matt runs up to me, pushing the security away from me before engulfing me in a hug.

"For what?" He whispers in my ear.

"Thank you for being my happiness." I cry into his shoulder as his arms tighten around my waist. Matt smiles down into my shimmering eyes before planting a sweet kiss on my cheek, kissing away the tears. He moves his thumbs over my lips and kisses them so it looks like we're actually kissing, our lips only millimetres away. People all around us are squealing and taking pictures of us. But I'm that moment everything around us is a blur.

Matt pulls out his phone and looks at me.

"What are you social media accounts." He smirks as I laugh and tell him.

"I hope I get to meet you again." Matt whispers in my ear before hugging me one last time.

"Me too." I breathe. We pull apart and I slowly walk away. I turn around one last time to see him still staring at me. I smile sadly before the security guards lead us away.
-

I hate digi security guards