Detention

😅😍👅💦^

"Detention! After school today!" My teachers shrieks, as I enter my English class, 20 minutes late...again. I roll my eyes and look up, seeing my boyfriend Matt, smirking at me. I walk to the back of the classroom and take my seat next to him.

"When am I ever going to see you if you're always in detention, baby girl?" Matt whispers in my ear.

"I guess you just gotta get detention too." I say, chewing on my pen. Matt watches me before pulling the pen out of my mouth.

"You know that turns me on." He whispers in my ear seductively, his lips brushing against my neck sending shivers down my back. I bite my lip and look at him innocently.

"You're such a tease." He giggles quietly. I smile deviously at him and then turn my attention to the teacher, trying not to zone out for the rest of the class.

The last 3 classes of the day go by in a blur. I am currently standing in front of my locker, putting away my books and grabbing my purse before shutting my locker. I jump back in surprise seeing Matt standing in front of me with a satisfied big grin on his face.

"Uh, what's with the huge grin Matt?" I ask slightly confused.

"I just got detention." He yells in excitement. I stare at him for a few second, my mouth hanging slightly open.

"I have never seen anyone that excited for detention." I laugh.

"Well detention means getting time to spend with my girl." Matts smirks, wrapping his arm around my waist as we walk to the detention room.

"Matt, far right corner of the room,
Y/N in the front left corner of the room!" The teacher points at me and Matt. I huff and take my seat.

"I need to go print some things. No talking and stay in your seats unless you want 2 more weeks of detention!" The teacher snaps at us and then stomps out of the classroom.

I look over at Matt.

"Wow, detention isn't how I pictured it." Matt sighs, looking across the room at me and squinting his eyes. "You're so far away!" He whines. I giggle and roll my eyes. It only takes Matt 2 minutes before he leaps out of his chair and runs up to me, pulling me out of my seat and pushing me down on the table. He smashes his lips on mine, nibbling on my bottom lip. I part my lips and his tongue roams my mouth. His hand brushes through my hair making me moan. He pulls away and moves his lips to my neck.

"I'm surprised that the teacher actually trusted us alone together." I say in between moans. Matts hand travels under my shirt and his other hand moves down to grab my ass while he sucks on my sweet spot, probably leaving a huge hickey.

"We should probably s-stop, the teacher will be back any s-second." I stutter as matts lifts me on to the desk, not breaking the kiss.

Just at that moment, the door squeaks open and standing there is the teacher, her mouth hanging open slightly as she sees us. I push Matt off and act as if nothing happened, even though she clearly saw what happened. She squints her eyes at us before freaking out.

" FOR THE NEXT 3 MONTHS YOU WILL BE IN DETENTION EVERY DAY IF YOUR LUCKY ENOUGH TO NOT GET EXPELLED!" She yells at us, nothing but anger flickering in her dark eyes. Me and Matt look at each other before quickly snatching our bags and running past her and out the door. We sprint out of the school and then burst out, laughing.

"I fucking love detention!" Matts laughs and pulls me closer to him.

"Let's get home and finish what we started in babe." Matt smirks at me.

~~~~~~~~~

Thank u so much for 4k reads! I love u all so much and thank u for reading my imagines!