✧40✧

"I just wanted to apologize." He sighed, pushing my face towards his.

"For?" I egged him on, moving his hand away.

"For being rude, and getting well, uh.."

"For getting what?"

"Never mind."

"Nope! You have to say it now."

He groaned, "Fine. I'm sorry for getting jealous." He said quickly, rolling his eyes. "I just, I feel like I'm garbage compared to Ben and you're going to go back to him and leave me."

"I won't leave you Newt, I'll always be here with you, and I'm not going to go back to Ben. We're supposed to be together, remember?"

"I remember, but we still haven't figure out why."

"I know, only time will tell I guess."

"Yeah. Maybe, maybe not."

Newt kissed me passionately on the lips before Jeff interrupted, telling me no slacking on the job.

Newt left back to the gardens and I was left to take car of boring, sweaty boys.

After work, I quickly ate dinner to avoid heated conversations and rushed to my room to see Newt standing beside my door without a shirt.

I looked away to stop myself from going insane. He was literally a work of art, a masterpiece specially crafted by powerful hands.

Everything about him was flawless, it's insane; I'm insane.

"You don't have to look away, I'm not bloody naked."

"I know uh," I chuckled nervously, "where's your shirt?" I sat on my bed, trying to distract myself from his perfectly chiseled abdomen.

"I don't know, apparently you had it last; are you okay?" Newt asked, sitting beside me, his bicep brushing against mine.

I quickly got up, "Newt, quit teasing me and put a shirt on!" I sifted through my drawer, holding back a smirk as a threw his shirt at his adorable innocent face.

"Alright, alright." He pulled the hoodie over his head, trying to hide the smirk on his lips. "I wasn't trying to tease you."

"Yeah right, I'm sure you have plenty of shirts but you decided to ask for the one I use." I crossed my eyes, smirking.

"Yeah, yeah. Come cuddle me, you're so bloody adorable."

I smiled and relaxed in his arms, shutting my eyes to his heartbeat.

-------

Check out my unlisted video in my bio if you want :) i hope you all have an amazingggg dayyy dont forget to smilee♡♡