✧25✧

I couldn't watch Ben get banished.

I would just stand there helpless and all, and as much as I hate to say this, it was much easier to leave, but I can't let go of him.

Tomorrow, I'm going into the maze. I don't care what it takes, but I need to find him, and if I can't bring him back I'm staying with him.

I ran to my room, it was the only place where I could escape from everything, but before I knew it someone was knocking on my shuck door again.

I opened the door, expecting it to be Chuck, but it wasn't. It was Newt.

"Y/N! Pl--"

"Shuck off!" I went to slam the door but his foot stopped it.

He groaned.

"Oh, was that your bad foot? I'm sorry." I said a little too sarcastically.

"Y/N, please just listen to me. I tried to stop it. I really did--"

"Newt would you please just leave me alone? Can't you tell I want to be left alone? You're the last person I want to ta--"

"Y/N, I tried to stop it. I really did, but I was outnumbered. They all wanted to banish him. I didn't, I wanted him to be with you, I just want to see you happy again."

"Yeah, yeah."

"Please Y/N--"

Tears welled in my eyes.

"It just hurts..so bad. It was only a few weeks ago where he was well, where we had picnics together and laughed about dumb things, where we talked about life after the maze, a-and how we promised we would always be there for each other. How we promised we would never leave each other. But now he's gone..everything's shucked up now."

I cried. Newt attempted to wrap his arms around me but I pushed him off.

"No, Newt, you can't fix this. Nothing can. Honestly, I don't even want to talk to you. So please leave me alone. Please. Don't speak to me again."

I closed the door and cried myself to sleep.

-------
You guys honestly make me so happy. I'm so thankful for all of you and I absolutely love reading your comments, they make me smile! I hope I make you guys smile everyone now and then as well! I literally love you all so much and NEVER EVER forget how much you mean to this world & me & everyone around you because YOU have a purpose, you are NOT a mistake. If you were, you wouldn't be placed on this earth. LIKE I SAID I LOVE YOU AND IM HERE FOR YOU. ALL OF YOUR NOSES ARE SO PRETTY AND CUTE AH. ❤️❤️