Chapter Five: Meet The Family

Meet the Family

"What are you doing?" Gabriel groaned as he woke up to feel Ashton straddling his waist.

"I have a problem," she sighed as Gabriel lifted his eyebrow.

"And what's that, baby?"

"I want to have sex with you," she replied, blunt in all her asking.

"Why?" He chuckled. Suddenly he could feel Ashton's ass directly on top of his manhood and blood rushed to his face.

"You're literally peeking out of your underwear," she giggled innocently.

"Dammit, I'm sorry, Ash," he groaned as Ashton kissed his lips gently.

"It's okay because I want you."

"What about waiting? I mean, I'll gladly give you what you want. Obviously, I want it, too, but..."

"But what?" She pouted, tilting her head.

"But I like the idea of waiting until we have a moment when we look at each other and fall in love all at once. I want it to be the best love making you've ever experienced, and I want to take care of the both of us emotionally. My morning... issues can wait, and something tells me you can, too. Okay?" Gabriel encouraged.

"You sound like you're older than me, not the other way around," she sighed, burying her nose in his neck. "Oh my god, you must think I'm crazy. I-I have never kissed anyone's hand before because it's so intimate, and I've done it to you like ten times. And last night I got drunk and tried to have sex with you, and now... Gabe, I'm so sorry."

"I don't think you're crazy, love. I think that us going on this trip strengthened our emotional and physical attraction, and that's perfectly normal. I think you are wanting affection, and I do too. You ever notice how I blush when you kiss my hand or my cheek? Affection is new to us, but you're my girlfriend now, and we're going to ease into it without sex," Gabriel explained as he kissed Ashton's shoulder. "Besides, if I did think you were crazy, I'd be okay with that. I'd take crazy and the best woman I've ever met over boring and dull."

"You're so sweet," she sighed as Gabriel hugged her.

"I have all the reason to be. So, what do you wanna do today?" He asked, lifting her head up.

"How about breakfast and a bike ride?" Ashton offered as Gabriel grinned widely.

"I like that idea. I don't know my way here, and I'd rather ride on a trail than on the street. I'll tell you what: we'll go down for breakfast, rent the bikes, stop at a spot on the trail, and we'll eat lunch there. I have a surprise for tonight," Gabriel smirked.

"Oh?" Ashton cocked her head as he nodded, kissing her shoulder again.

"Yes. I'm going to shower now," he replied as Ashton stood from him but before she could get too far away, he pulled her back to him. "Unh-uh, you're coming with me."

"O-okay," Ashton replied in a shrill giggle.

***************************