×Blood Stained Swamp?!× DIS MAH BUBBLE!!!!×

Yo. I hope you like this chapter and I'm praying that this one is more then 600. Enjoy!~~
Warning: curse word up ahead.
Also I don't own the pictures and Hunter×Hunter. (2011 edition)

Chapter 7
×Blood Stained Swamp?!×DIS MAH BUBBLE!!!!×
Chi's pov!~

       As we ran to the end of the tunnel I saw mustache man's eyes widen in slight surprise to where I gave a smile and a peace sign to like the boss I am. After the small leap all three of us did the two turned to mustache with one question in mind. 'Who won?' He said something about all of us arriving at the same time but I'm not entirely sure.

 I was far too focused on the foggy swamp grounds in front of us all. 'It has the stench of blood, and hunger...there is something seriously messed up with that area...' I narrowed my eyes as I briefly looked over to mustache. "We are running through that swamp land aren't we?" I questioned and saw him give a small nod in confirmation. Closing my own eyes I let out a sigh. "I see. How long of a break will you give before continuing and if you can. Please tell me what we will be looking for to get to the part 2 of this exam." I questioned in a monotone voice.

 Note this please. When I speak monotone that means I'm trying to conceal my want to kill. Its like my entire being goes blank will inside I'm jumping around like a jelly bean child with a serious sugar rush going on. I felt mustache give me a calculated stare along with a look of curiosity. But all in all he stayed quiet and blank. I could feel myself starting to vibrate with power. 'Oh how I wish to just make you all bleed. No. Control. Act like you always wanted. Carefree. Childish. An idiot. Not needing to worry of them or being forced into that damned contraption ever again. I know those people. Those pathetic humans that made my life into hell are still alive. Not in the thousands like they once were but still there. Because of those a$$holes my life became this.' I felt my body shudder and shake more with the want of blood. I felt mustache's stare in the back of my mind along with a few others. 

"Chi? You alright there?" I heard Gon question me with Killua beside him. "Yes. Just thinking of somethings." I answered forcing a smile and my childish mode on. 'This stupid failing of that seal is acting faster then originally thought...I hope I just don't go into another extreme killing spree like last time...' I thought as I spoke in a cheery way to gon. I felt a certain pair of eyes narrow as the poked holes into the back of my head.

I then felt someone's arms whirl around my -sadly- small figure. Then two more. I felt myself twitch and had to hold back my senses so I do not kill the three people who have decided that this was ok. I felt myself strain and twitch more. Do you want to know why? Well I'll tell you they starred to cue over my 'cuteness' and that made it even harder to not switch on my killing mode. 

I noticed killua zip back and away from this group of idiots cue-ing and hugging me. An infamous assassin known for not showing any mercy. And I finally felt myself snap after what I heard Oreo say. "OUT OF MEH BUBBLE! NO TOUCHIE! NO HUGS! NO NOTHING!!!! AND ESPECIALLY DO NOT CALL ME AN ADORABLE KINDERGARTENER AGAIN! I AM SEVEN FU¢¡NG TEEN YEARS OLD!!!!!!" I shrieked out in anger making them all group together and cower in light to heavy fear. Sighing to myself I looked over at the three. 'Maybe I went a bit far...' Sighing again I spoke to them in my childish tone. "I'm sorry!~ Just don't go in mah bubble!~ I like room to breathe. I'm sorry I yelled at chu guys I just can't handle being enclosed like that!~~" as I spoke I made myself pout and act like a child.

 'Well at least not all of that was a lie. And I was serious when I can't handle people hugging me. It makes me want to kill since I have it engraved in my mind to kill on contact no mater what. And not to forget that stupid seal is making me become more dangerous and unpredictable or as many call bipolar.' I sighed to myself again as I looked at my current position. I looked down at Moshi and saw how weak his seal and quantity of bloodlust is dropping. I then estimated and failed at calculating how many I will have to kill. 'You know what I have to make many bodies drop so I'm just going to go on large assassinations on large mafia groups that will make it so I could at least half the amount since those guys have really large amount of drones.' I thought to myself and smirked. 'This game surely has became very interesting. Especially seeing how many new toys I have acquired in such a short amount of time!~" my smirk widen even more as I skipped away from Gon and his friends to stand in the front to observed this swamp with its swirling mist that smells of blood.

How was that? I hope you guys liked it.

Till next time!~
Love, kisacatdemon.
P.s. YOSH! I reached my goal 900 words woohooo!~