Don't get me Angry!~

Chapter 3

Don't get me Angry~

Chi's Pov~

'Whelp that was boring....' I thought as I walked back to my personal corner with Moshi after being turned down from playing by Mr.clown er magician?..'WAIT where is Moshi?!' Frozen in place I felt anxiety rush into me.

'Where is he? He cannot leave me! If he leaves..I-it will return. N-no I-i don't want to be found by them! I-d-don't want to go back to that place!' Finally finding the 'strength' stirring within me I quickly turned around. 

And I have no doubt that my hair has flown down, reaching to my knees and my eyes glowing a crimson red. "Where is he? Moshi? Come here now you little bear. Where are you? You promised to never leave. Was it a lie? Or was it sincere and someone took you away? If that's so I'll murder you all. Now then give Moshi back before I find my hands through all of your throats." I announced to all seventy participants.

I can see most-the weak ones-shiver in fear from my blood hungry eyes. "Now then tell me. Where is Moshi?" Again I questioned as I advanced to the closes group my eyes widen showing of my brilliantly glowing crimson eyes.

"If you don't tell me soon. I'll kill you all...Alright then no one? You have a final warning. I shall count down from ten. No answers by then , Your good as dead."  Once again shivers ran through their spines and the anxiety and stress started to take it's toll in a serious amount.

 By now I can sense more pray. But some of the 'stronger' ones acted like nothing is happening. Still none answered. They just shook in petty fear. Finally as I was readying my hands to turn them into claws and was just about to say "ten" one finally spoke.

"Hm?~ This is quite interesting just a second ago you seemed all small. Weak. Fragile even. So I am questioning this is your true self? Not that cute little act? How amusing." Mr.Clown announced directed to me.

"Also I believe this is yours. It-or as you called it moshi- Jumped out of your arms as you left and started to give me an oh-so annoying ear full." He talked once more keeping me from speaking and lifted the small brown bear into the air.

"MOSHI~ If you ever leave me again..I'll never allow you to kill again. Not even a worthless bug." "C-chi-sama I'm sorry I just couldn't stand how he walked off like that." Everyone's eyes (Besides Chi and Hisoka's) widen greatly.

"Ne that doesn't matter to me!~ Just don't you do that again. Your form isn't all that worth anything. But the thing I created you with. 'my TRUE Blood lust and a sealing enchantment..' Is very important to me.  ok? So don't you do that again you hear me Mr?~" I said childishly.

'Good the sealing went back into action. I can not allow myself to lose control. Not like back then.' A flash of pools of blood and corpses entered my vision for only a moment. Before disappearing its awaiting and suffocating existence from my mind.

"Hisoka. Thank you for giving moshi back to me. Any longer and I would have murdered everyone in this room. And your wrong. That weak. Fragile act..."

"It isn't exactly an act. But I won't explain or talk any longer. I can sense all the pent up stress around us. Heh. My untamed blood lust truly is something to fear I guess." I spoke softly so only us can hear.

I then started to walk to my corner. All the scared little insects scurried out of my way. "Hehehe Yes. Yes indeed." The clowns voice boomed out from the deathly silence. 

Yo. How was that? Cute wasn't it? Well I think it was anyway. Please comment and vote if you want to. Till next time my wonderful Readers~ Also I don't own Hunter Hunter. Or the videos and most of the pictures only my Oc's and their back story Kay well..bai!~

- don't own picture ~