The Hunter×Exam Site× and a Clown!♥♦♠♣~

Chapter 2

The Hunter×Exam Site×And a Clown!

Chi's×pov.

Sitting off to the side in an underground room that was in the shadows I sighed while holding moshi closer to my chest as I rubbed my eyes. "Ne~ that was Harder then originally planned. How did we even end up in a totally different country that isn't even known to our maps?" I questioned tiredly. 'If you are wondering by what I meant by that well let me explain before finding this place Moshi and I somehow ended up in a country full of weirdos and perverts. I don't remember what they called it though.' Moshi quietly hummed in response. "I'm not that surprised though. You are horrible at directions. You will just blank out and walk in random directions. I don't even know how we ended up to that weird world." Moshi said quietly. I nodded my head in agreement and sleepy-ness 'I am an idiot and I am proud!' Waking up a little more I finally lifted my head fully and looked around the room. 

There were only seventy other people in the room. But only one really catches my eye. It was a man with gelled up pink or maybe red hair, a painted face, and a clown like outfit. 'He has a killer-like vibe and he seems quite interesting. I think I might have found myself a new toy.' A smile took over my face. As I was about to get up a bean shaped green thing walked up to me. Then gave me a pin with the number 71 on it. "What a weird thingy.....what was I going to do again?" With that question in mind I sat back down and thought. As I thought I allowed my eyes to wander around the room. Finally I caught site of an interesting fellow. "Oh. A clown ima go speak with him. So mushi stay quiet Kay?" I could feel mushi think of something in the lines 'she is such an odd one.' Oh well ~.

And so I got up once more ignoring all of the irritated and 'superior' stares/glares. Skipping towards Mr. Clown I got to the front of him and looked up. 'Wow...he is really tall..' Everyone seemed to hold their breath and stare in anticipation.

Me- stare~
Mr. Clown- glare
Everyone else- sweating
Me- ssstttttaaaaaaarrrrrrreeee~
Mr.clown- furious glare
Everyone else- sweating x2
Me- So.
Mr.Clown- glares down annoyed
Everyone else- leans in to listen sweating even harder.
Me- so hi.
Mr.clown- irritated glare starts to raise hand.
Everyone else- most face planted along with a majority of "is she an idiot?" Or "Does she have a death wish or something?!"
So I decided to answer those questions.
Me- "Yes I am an idiot! Also what do you mean by death wish?"
Mr.Clown- glares down even more.
"What do you want?"
Me- "To play! Wait...no I want a nap...wait no. No its to play. You seem fun!~ and you will most likely not break. So. Can we play a little? Pwease~~"
Mr.Clown- "oh if you wanted to fight then why didn't you say so? Sure just please put up a good fight little girl.~" He said with an odd smile.
Me-"Yay!~ oh and I'm not that little I'm actually 17 so remember that Kay?~"
Mr.Clown- he froze for a second then started to scan me up and down. He lifted one of his hands and touched my chest. Then he shivered. Weird...
Me-"Whatcha doin?~" I asked curiously as I watched his hand.
Mr.Clown- smiles then backed away and got into a lazy stance.
Me-"oh~ do I get to play now?"
Moshi-'How dare he touch Chi-sama! Why didn't she do anything?! Oh wait...she doesn't even know what he just did..oh god I wish my master wasn't such an airhead!'
Mr.Clown-'So interesting her chest is large. But from back here she looks flat. And not only her appearance seems odd but I can feel a secret and dangerous power stir inside of her. She might look weak but that seems to not be the case. I should study her more before fighting. That would be the safest option at least.'
Me-"hello mr.clown?"
Mr.Clown- "I'm sorry but I don't feel like it at the mome- wait Mr. Clown?"
Me- "yeah. Also I like you outfit Mr.Clown it looks nice and pink does suit you."
Mr.Clown-....."I'm actually a magician."
Me- "then why do you dress like a clown?"
Mr.Clown/Magician- 'she might not be a child at age..but..'
Everyone minus chi- 'she is an Idiot!'

Yo!~ I don't own Hunter x hunter, most of the pictures, the videos, and the Characters. I only own Chi and Moshi so far. Bai~ till next time readers~

-don't own picture ~