MEETING THE FRENEMY

I jumped into my bed, until then i didn't realize that i was smiling. I did it. I totally convinced him. It was a matter of time that he knockes my door. But Elizabeth got me all confused. I remember reading old articles about her and James getting married but i never read anything about her being dead. I was confused but that wasn't the issue right now. Are they still together? Are they in love? Those were the questions that i had on my mind. Because i wanted him. All to me. Never liked sharing anyways. I jumped when i heard the knocking on my door. I get up , fixed my dress and opened the door. It was Miss Evers. She was holding my pair of high heels. I smiled , they were in that guy's brain just a hour ago... as she was handing me my shoes , she started talking.

"Mr. March wants to see you tonight , my lady " i knew it!

"Ok, when and where?" I was trying too hard to not look so eager.

"At the hotel bar , 9 pm , Miss."

"Thank you Miss Evers and for the shoes" she smiled and got lost in the hallway.

I was head over heels. I was so excited. I stood in front of my suitcase started digging for classy outfits. I found a long black dress with a low-cut on the chest area. Placed onto my bed and headed to the shower. I took a long one , that was one of my rituals i do after i kill. We'll be great partners. After i got out of the shower i checked the clock it was 08.37 pm. I didn't want to rush plus ladies always show up late. I started doing my make up before putting my dress. I got a knock on the door.

"Who is this?" I saw a lady with glasses.

"I'm Iris, the receptionist"

"Ok Iris come in , but i'm not dressed."

"It's okay." She came in , there was someone behind her , a man. With baby blue eyes.

"This is my son Donovan. He wanted to meet you." She introduce.

"This is not a good time but nice to meet you Donovan." I said fixing my towel. He was checking me head to toe.

"Yeah sure, I've got something to tell you."

"Yes?" He was still gazing over me.

"Countess wants to meet you. She's expecting you in her room." He said looking at my eyes fir the first time. I saw something inside those eyes. Feelings. I could sense that he liked me , that's great because he is one of Elizabeth's lovers. I could use him.

"When is she expecting me?" I smiled trying to look as sexy as i can be. He bite his lower lip and Iris rolled her eyes.

"Like , right now." He said I touched his arm , smiled warmly.

"Ok , i'll be there." They left the room. But someone knocked my door again.

"Yes?" He opened the door from outside , it was Donovan again.

"Did you forget anything?" I asked with teasing voice. My towel was releaving more skin than it did before.

"Yes , your name" he smiled and checking my body out.

"It's Veronica." I said simply.

"Nice to meet you Veronica" he said with a grin and left.

I knew she would smell the money , i should inform James that i couldn't come to the bar.
I started dressing.

*guys after my finals week i'll upload 2 chapter in a week, sorry for updating slowly.*