Morning Sickness - Chap 1

It was a Saturday morning in the island of berk. The snow had fallen and the full moon disappeared. A bright winters sun appeared, to weak to melt the snow. The Chief and Queen of Berk and Arendelle came home from a honeymoon to the Carribean. The Chiefs name was Hiccup and the Queen, or snow queen was called Elsa. Elsa and Hiccup have knowen each other since nursery, Hiccup was 3 at the time and Elsa was 2. They went to the same highschool and now they have left their school and started a new life. When Hiccup was 17, he proposed to Elsa on her 17th Birthday and she said yes. 5 months after, Elsa and Hiccup has their wedding and they are now Mr and Mrs Haddock. They came back from their honeymoon, all tried and happy and pleasured....what? Anyways, Hiccup is now 20 and Elsa is 19, turning 20 soon.

It was 7:00 in the morning and Elsa and Hiccup hugged each other in their sleep....naked. Just then Elsa sprang up and ran to the bathroom. Hiccup saw and gasped and rushed to Elsa, finding her throwing up. Hiccup grabbed Elsas hair gently and moved it away from her sicky mouth as Elsa kept throwing up.

"Hiccup?" Elsa says in a ill tone.

"Yes my Queen" he said sound worried about his wife.

"I think....I'm Pregnant" Elsa replied.