Chapter 15

~MARIO POV~

"Mario, I loved you but you broke my heart. You...we had our chance, I'd like us to still be friends...I'll give you time for that...bye Mario" She said as I saw Mike hand on Maryann's shoulder and pulling her closer.

What Maryann said hurted me, she is right tho. I had my chance, I felt bad and that's why I broke up...I should had never talk about her brother to the police...but I thought that it was the right thing..now she is dating Mike, I hate this guy. He is that type if guy that think he is the best and has everything he wants, like Maryann...

But I'm mad at Weston too, he didn't event told me that Maryann was planning a party. What does a bestfriend do?? God :(

"Bye maryann..." I said before running away

~MARYANN POV~

When he said my name, for the last time I felt my heart melt. But I know what I want and I don't like Mario anymore.

"Are you okay babe?" Mike asked rubbing my back

"Yeah...I guess?" I replied Hugging him

"Do you wanna come inside?" Mike asked smirking

"Yeah, please" I replied as I walks inside to go see Tayana

~TAYANA POV~

I knew that would happens, their kiss, Mario coming, the hole shit...after their "fight" me and Weston told everyone to go back home. Weston stayed here and Mike went back to his house. Me and Weston had a great time, he told me about Mario and that he felt bad because of Mary but I don't really care about Mario right now. He is a jerk nothing else! And he told me that he will stay at Mario's house because his parents will be late. They will arrive after the end of the school year.

~MARY POV~

I texted Mike all the rest of te day, we spoke and he asked if we could go to the mall tomorrow.

TEXTOS

Me: yeah sure, why not?

Mike: I miss you already :)

Me: btw I'm really sorry for Mario...

Mike: yeah...about that can I ask you something?

Me: yeah..?

Mike: our kiss...did it meant something? Are we togheter?

Me: I really like you Mike but I have to take my time right now...but I don't mean that I don't wanna be with you

Mike: okay...I understand :)

Me: okay, I really have to go Tayana ask for me, goodnight

Mike: goodnight babe

~MARYANN POV~

I went to see Tayana and Weston to clean the party mess and we spoke a bit about the fight between me and Mario. I said nothing...I just went in my bedroom and cry alone...then I texted him...

TEXTOS

Me: hey?

Me: Mario?! Are you okay?

Mario: can you come over..? Please

Me: yeah...sure

~MARIO POV~

When she knocked at the for I felt my heart beating really fast. I opened the door and I saw her, the girl that I loved, that I'm still in love with...