Chapter 5

~MARIO POV~

I opened the door and saw Weston! He is a friend from Younow! He is the one that I visited this summer in North Carolina.

"OMG! Weston, you told me you would only move here tomorrow!" I screamed!

"I know but I wanted to do a surprise, who is that cute girl?" He mentioned as looking at Mary

"I am Mary, Mario's...girlfriend" she expressed with enthusiasm

"Oh! Jesus! You lucky guy!" He told me

Mary started laughing and went to the bathroom to get change. Weston and I stated talking about him and that e would come to our school. It's very exciting and I wish we could be in the same group!

~MARY POV~

I heard them talking. It was nice that his kinda internet bestfriend  is moving here but..is he still gonna have time for me? Anyway! I takes my clothes off and took a shower.
I started singing. "Stitches" by Shawn Mendes.
"I'll be needing stiches, dripping over myself, hacking begin you to come help..."  After I was done singing and washing my hair I went out of the shower and put my pyjama on and went in the living room where the boys were. I saw Weston but not Mario.

"Weston...where is Mario?" I asked him suspect

I looked at him for a sec and Mario arise behind me  and lift me up by taking my waist. I have been so afraid that I scream but he instantly kissed me. I pusses him and said: "OMG! Mario don't do this to me again or you know..." He kissed me again obviously!

"Okay so guys you seem to have a great time so I'm gonna go put my pyjama...bye!" Weston said before running to the bathroom.

For once I felt comfortable to kiss him in (If a can say) "public". After Weston was back we played a game of truth or dare. We were only 3 and I felt a bit sheep because me and Mario were always cuddling so I asked: "do you want me to call Tayana if she wants to come play with us or spend the night here?"

"Umm...yeah sure, Weston it's okay?" He replied before putting his hand on my back

Weston nodded so I stand up to get my phone and call Tayana!

*on the phone*
-hey Tay!

-hey Mary? Why are you calling so late? It's nine pm!

-yeah sorry but I wanted to know if you wanted to come over at Mario's house! And we are not just me and him I promise, there is his cute friend Weston that could interest you?     

-okay! You got me girl! I'm coming!

After 10 minutes she was already there I introduce her to Weston and the spend like 5 minutes to talk so I could spend time with Mario.

"Did I told you that you were beautiful tonight?"

"No, you didn't" I field before kissing him hardly

"Okay! Guys we can continue" Weston interrupted

We played truth or dare for a good 2 hours in a row. It was funny, after that we all slept in the living room. Me and Mario in a sleeping bag. Weston on the sofa and Tayana on the couch. In the night I felt a hand on my waist and one on my butt. Is that a mistake? Mario get closer and closer...I didn't felt comfortable so I whispered: "Mario...please, I'm not comfortable!"

"Sorry babe..." He answered before falling asleep

I felt asleep 7 minutes later. I went closer to Mario by mistake last night. At least nothing happens...he woke up and kissed me on the forehead. He stood up and went in the kitchen.

"So you touch my butt now?" I said clearly.

"I thought I was aloud to" he smirked

I smiled and kissed him on the cheek. We started making breakfast.