Chapter 12

~MARIO POV~

This morning was the worst morning ever...remember that me and Mary are in the same classes...EVERY CLASSES! And the cherry on the top...our sits are next I each other...wow!  I don't really want to see her right now, too much drama.
The bell tang and I went to my locker to take my things for my French class. When I entered in the class I saw Maryann talking with the teacher.

"Yeah of course, where do you want to sit?" The teacher asked to her

"Umm...I don't really know, next to Tayana?" She said with tears in her voice

"I'm not that dumb but if I can make you happy, but please be quiet..." She replied with compassion as she show me my seat

I'm kind of sad, but at the same time I'm angry! I took a break! I should change seat, not her! She say that she is the victim, hell no! It's me! So I went to Tayana and Maryann.

"So you're changing place now?!?" I said as I tapped on the desk

"Mario...go away, I don't wanna talk to you, not now!" She said as she looked away

I went back to my seat, after 5 minutes the bell tang again but Weston was late, I knew he would be late. For about 15 minutes later the door opened and Weston ran to the seat next to me. It happened so fast I didn't even saw what really happened.

~MARY POV~

After the French class we went outside, it was not too cold and not too hot, at least not the weather...there was this hot/cute boy named Mike. He is 1 year older than me. He plays football. I looked at Tayana and she was desesperate...

"Come on Mary, you and Mario juste broke up...I don't think you're ready yet, I know you! You will change your mind real quick!" She said with my mom's attitude

"You sound like my mom! Let me make my own mistakes. Anyway he doesn't have a girlfriend. And how about inviting him to our party?" I replied with hope

"Okay...but I want to invite Weston! ppplllleeeaaassseee!" She said laughing a bit hard

"Okay..." I said as I look up smirked at her

I took my phone and texted all my friends, and Mike, but not Mario, to invite them to the party! They practically all said yes, but I waited for the only answer that matter for me, the one of Mike.

After my second period I had a text from him..

~Textos~

Mike: hey I just wanted to tell you that I'm gonna come, can't wait to see ya.

Maryann: okay cool! Can't wait to see you too :)

Mike: gtg to class bye ;)

~MARY POV~

Okay okay...yeah I still like Mario but he broke my heart! I think he deserve this! So after I looked at the clock and it was already third period. I ran to my technology class and I was almost late...ouff!