Chapter 9

~MARYANN POV~

I called her and texted her about 1000 times!!! What is she doing?!? I'm chocked!!! I really need her help!! I'm gonna text her again...

"TAYANA?!? What are you doing I need your help! Like now!!!"

"OMG THANK GO I WAS DYING!! I'M COMMING!"

"Dafuck...?"

"Whatever! I'm running!"

She texted it at te same time of knocking at the door. I was in Mario's bedroom so I didn't hear it. She came in and I was crying. She didn't know what to do so she sat on the bed and tapped my shoulder. I would maybe do the same, but the tap on the shoulder?!? Who does this anymore? Anyway I can't blame her for this. She looked at me and a awkward silence came. I showed her my phone, I ha a text from my brother.

"If you tell anyone else you're gonna die, bitch!"

Tayana automatically turn red and was very angry.

"What the hell!! Show this to your parents and tell them the story!! What are you waiting for?!?" She said really fast and very angry

I looked down and stand up for after running to the bathroom and cry my life.

~MARIO POV~

I heard crying so I went to my bedroom and Tayana was on my bed. What is she doing here? She should be with Weston in the living room, rights? So I asked her why she was there and who was crying.

"Because Mary was there crying alone and you weren't there...I think you know the rest!" She said angry at me

"Okay...and where is she? And why are you mad at me?" I replied

"In the house..." She said before making an angry face and walk out of the bedroom to go see Weston.

~TAYANA POV~

I'm so sick of him!! I'm the best, I'm gorgeous...blah blah blah. He wasn't red there to calm Mary. Maybe I will seem mean but he is not the one for her. So I went to see Weston and he was doing a live to tell is fan that he was moving from Greensboro to Florida. I went next to him and he introduced me, then this happened.

"Hey guys this is Tayana my.... Friend"

I looked at him and said: "are your sure...?"

He panicked and said goodbye to the fan before closing his laptop. He looked at me really mad and started to breath really loud, I was kind of afraid.

"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOURE DOING?!?" He screamed all over the house

"...but Weston...you said that you loved me...what's wrong?" I replied as I cried

"It's just that...I can't Tayana..but I love you and that is the truth...I swear!" He answered with pain

"Weston...I love you too" I replied before kissing him

"I would never hurt you" he said after our kiss then he kissed me again