Chapter 10

~MARIO POV~

I walked to the hall and knocked at the door of the bathroom. I heard her crying, I don't like to see her like that, I knocked a second time.

"Who is it?" Mary said as she unlock slowly the door.

"It's me..bae what's wrong?" I said by opening the door.

I walked next to her and sits next to the bathtub. She was crying so I cuddled her a bit to calm her, I didn't really know what to do so I asked her that if she wanted to talk she can do it, and I'm not gonna push her.

"My brother is threatening me..look" she said as she showed me the texts.

"Shit..Maryann! We have to show this to the cop!" I screamed as I took her phone

"No! Mario I swear if you do this I'm not gonna talk to you again! Am I clear?!" She said by taking her phone back

"Okay... But please tell me your not gonna let him do!"

"Yeah yeah..I love you" she replied as she kissed my cheek

We kissed and it turned a bit in a make out session but we stopped this right away.

*a week later*

~MARY POV~

Everything is going strong between Tayana and Weston. He introduced her to his fan and they were pretty happy. Contrary of me and Mario..it's weird between us because of the drama with my brother that suddenly stopped...strangely!
I went In the kitchen because I was starving and I saw Weston making breakfast...he is a chef now? Btw we took a week off of school for Weston because his family is not arrived yet and he can't stay home alone. Tayana slept at my house with Mario and Weston. I has to talk to Mario but someone knocked at the door. I opened it and it was a cop...?

"Hello I'm sergeant Clorison, I need to talk with miss Maryann" he said with a loud voice

"Yeah...it's me, can I help you?" I said as I remember that talked about my brother to Mario and he wanted to tell the cops, but I told him NOT to do!

"Oh hi, can we talk about your brother and you please?" He said as he enter in my house and sit on the couch in the living room. 

"I am kind of busy right n-" I said before he cut me

"You don't have the choice!" He said

"What is happening here...!? Oh oh..." Mario said he he walked in the living room

"Did you?" I asked to him

"kids! We don't have the time! Please kid, go away." The cop said before turn away from Mario

"rude.." Mario said as he walk away

We talked about my brother and why he was aggressive, we talked about me too and my traumatize...finally he took a decision, my brother is going in jail for a month...and if he continue it's gonna be for a year...they want me to relax and continue my "normal" life.. But I was so angry against Mario!