Chapter 7

Niall's POV

after I wake up, I glance around the hospital room and I smile. Everyone who is here, cares about me. Louis is my daddy and he cares so much about me. He is always there for me emotionally and is like the mother I never had. Yeah he's a guy, but Louis is sooooo feminine. Liam is my Dad, and therefore is slightly stricter but that doesn't mean I love him any less. He's like the guy who always encourages me in sports and my school results and such. Harry is my baby bro but he's growing up fast! People tease him because he likes Barbie and pink but in a way I envy him, he just embraces who he is and that's why he's happy. Yes he's three but he's already showing such a dashing funny outgoing personality that I hope will stay with him for the rest of his life. And Olivia is is the love of my life. Yeah we're 14 but I'm pretty sure she's the one for me forever. I love everything about her and everyone knows it. We are all pretty popular but I'm not using her for popularity and vice versa because both of us were popular before we started dating. We've been dating for a year now and we're going strong.

Zayn is a whole different subject. We used to best friends, brothers, so close to one another and it helped that we lived in the same house. But only about 6 months ago, he started to despise me

"Zaynie, can you come with me to the corner shop to get some sweets?"

"No. Fvck off and don't come near me."

"But why don't you like me anymore?"

"Cause I hate you so much. So get out of my way!"

And that was when he started hating me. I wonder how our friendship went downhill so rapidly but I won't waste my time thinking about him anymore.

Zayn's POV

ugh I hate that stupid fake blond. A lot. I don't actually know what he did for me to hate him. I just do. Don't judge me, I'm not a horrible human being like someone... She's called Casha and she's like super horrible and hate me. A lot. I mean, being horrible to people and bad mouthing me and my friends is just not on. I swear one day I will kill them like I nearly killed Niall. Yeah, it's not an empty threat.i suppose I'm just as bad as them in a way, or even worse but when it happens to you it becomes way worse. You would think this happening to me would make me re think my 'let's get rid of Niall asap' plan but no, I need to take out my anger on someone. And that person would have to impact my whole family, that way I can get something pleasurable out of this.

A/N I can totally relate to Zayn's situation. Anyway, thanks so much for over a hundred reads, it may not seem like a lot, but it is to me. Thanks so much for reading all of ya
~ Olivia xoxo