Chapter Ten - Second part of the Chunin Exam's (Part 1)

Hello Wattpad! I hope you guys are doing great. Here is another chapter of Sasuke’s Twin Sister! It’s the second part of the Chunin. I don’t remember it way to well so please bare with me. It’s going to be a long chapter, so I’m splitting it into two parts so you don’t have to read as much. I don’t own Naruto, I only own Shiaye. Let’s start on chapter ten. Enjoy!

This chapter is dedicated to supernaturalgirls80! Thanks for voting!

_______________________________________________

Sasuke’s P.O.V.

I walk into Shiaye’s room to see her asleep on her window seat. Why does she even need a bed when she never sleeps in it? Well now I should be saying when she can sleep.

I walk over to her to see her holding that bear that makes me so angry. “Shiaye get ready we leave in an hour to meet Naruto and Sakura at the Forest of death.” She looked up at me and saw I was staring at the bear, and quickly put it under the blanket that was above her.

“I don’t see why you hate it so much.” She got up and started to gather her clothes. “Itachi gave it to you I hate him and anything he touches.” I say to her as I start walking out. “He touched your heart Sasuke so that mean you hate your heart as well, and me!” I hear her yell before she slammed the door shut.

Shiaye was right. When were little he touched my heart for acting the part of a big brother. He gave that bear to her when she was born, and ever since she has never gotten rid of it. She even brought it on the Land of Waves mission.

If I didn’t care for her feelings so much I would burn the thing.

Shiaye came down stairs with her hair not fixed. “I thought you said you were going to put it up.” She looked at me with a glare. Still mad at me huh?

She started to brush her long hair and then she got out a kunai. “What are you doing?” I ask her getting up from the chair I was in to rush over and snatch the kunai from her hand.  “ I was just going to cut my hair a little. I don’t see what the big problem is.” She said grabbing the kunai from my hand.

“Let’s go.” I say while putting my hands in my pocket while she locked the door.

~~~ At the forest of Death Gates~~~ (every time I hear that name I want to go DUNDUNDUN!)

“Naruto, Sakura!” Shiaye started running towards our two team mates. “Hey they’re about to give us our scrolls.” Sakura greeted us when I arrived.

“ I need everyone to sign this to say you’re not my responsibility .” Anko held up papers and passed them around. ( I know this part is late but oh well I’m to lazy to go back and edit my other chapter.)

“Leaf Village Team Seven!” Our team was called to go to the little shelter house to get our scroll. We got the Heaven scroll. “Sasuke or Shiaye can hold it.” Sakura said to us. “ We’ll take turns.” I turn to Shiaye and she nodded. “Every time we stop we’ll switch.” Shiaye said to me.

I put the scroll in my ninja pouch before stepping out of the shelter house. We walked to the gate that we were assigned to. “Alright let’s do this. Believe it!” Naruto fist pumped into the air.

The gate opened up telling us the second part of the exams have started. We started running out and shorty stopped to rest. “I really go to go. “  Naruto started unzipping his pants. “Not in front of the women Naruto.” Sakura yelled at him. Naruto went behind the tree.

“Here.” I threw the scroll at Shiaye and she put it in one of her ninja pouches.

“I could spell out my name.” Naruto came from behind the tree.