three

he grabbed an apple and walked out of the door, not bothering to say goodbye to his parents, taking the familiar path to school.

he should have felt guilty but he knew his parents would have done the same thing.

it was unfortunately ironic: the boy who was the least surrounded by love was the one who craved it the most.

it lead him to being overly reliant on people when he was the one to fall in love, meaning that his heart had been broken hundreds of times in the past.

you may think he was used to the pain, but it never, ever gotten any better. in a way, it got worse.

he pulled his phone out of his pocket, scrolling down tumblr. the posts were dark in many senses, and dan wasn't sure whether it was a good way to start his day off but continued.

suddenly he felt something bump in to him,

"watch where you'-" he started, turning around.

"sorry, howell." the boy chuckled and walked away, not giving a second glance back. dan couldn't keep his gaze away from him; after all, there was no harm in falling in love with phil lester all over again.

still blushing, he pulled out notes on his phone, typing something quickly. "howell. howell. howell. howell.

ever since those words lips left your slightly parted lips, they became a cursed memory of that fateful morning."