I'm Pregnant With The Emo Bad Boy's Baby...Great. {24}

I knocked on the door and waited nervously until Mr. Jarvis opened it. He smiled at me. “Hi Ali, you here to see Ben?” I nodded and he sighed, glancing behind him into the house.

“Well, he hasn’t been feeling very well. I think it’s just a lot of stress. But come on in.” He stepped aside and I followed him. He led me up to a bedroom and opened the door quietly.

He frowned. “He’s sleeping,” he whispered. I peeked over his shoulder to see Ben, his face paler than usual, curled up on his bed snoring softly. His headphones were wrapped around his neck and Everything Went Black by Black Dahlia Murder was playing loudly.

His dad quietly went over and picked up his iPod. Ben’s head jerked up and he jumped away, looking terrified. His dad looked surprised.

Ben slowly calmed down and took the headphones off his neck. “Sorry dad,” he mumbled sleepily, stretching. Mr. Jarvis smiled at him softly. “It’s alright. Ali’s here.” Ben’s eyes widened. I noticed the bruises under them. When was the last time he had gotten good sleep?

He looked past his dad to see me. Mr. Jarvis smiled at me as he left the room. I cautiously stepped in and shut Ben’s door.

“Hi Ben,” I said quietly. He glared at me. His eyes were bloodshot. “Get out,” he hissed. “I don’t want you.” I gulped and put on a determined face. “Why not?” I demanded. He crossed his arms and glared at me even harder. “Because I just don’t.”

“You’re boring,” he added. “I wanna kick your teeth in,” I said, raising an eyebrow. I saw a slight smile starting to appear on his face but he wiped it off and went back to looking hateful.

“Just get out of my house.” I sat down on his bed. “Hollywood whore, passed out on the floor, I’m sorry but the party’s over,” I sang softly. He turned his head childishly. I sighed and reached out. I grabbed his hand and placed it on my stomach.

“Ben, they’re your kids. Like it or not, these are your sons. You can’t just abandon me. Please just tell what’s really bothering you!” I saw a crushed look enter his eyes. Whatever was bothering him …he just couldn’t hold it in any longer.

“I hurt her,” he whispered.

“Hurt who?” I asked softly. He avoided my eyes. “Jeydyn. She broke my CD. I shoved her to the ground as hard as I could. I wanted to make her cry. Then I punched my dad as hard as I could. I wanted him to hurt too.”

He gulped. “I wanted them to hurt like…I do.” He pulled his hand away from my stomach. “I don’t want to hurt you or the twins. I don’t want to be like my mom.” He was shaking. Not shaking in an angry way but…a scared way.

Benjamin Jarvis was scared.

He was scared he was going to hurt me.

I moved closer to him and wrapped my arms around him. “Ben, you’re hurting me more by not being with me. I can’t raise two kids on my own. They need their father. And I need you.” I gulped.

“I love you.”

He finally turned to face me. “Why? Why do you love me? I’m a bad person Ali. You know that. I use people, I drink and smoke and fight.” I rested my head on his shoulder and took a few deep breaths. “I love you because you’re sweet and funny. You’re a nice guy, Ben. You’re smart and beautiful.” I looked into his eyes. Oh how I loved his eyes.

He laced our fingers and gently pressed his lips to mine. “I’m such a fuck up. I don’t know how to keep a relationship,” he whispered. I shook my head. “Don’t say that Ben. You’re not a fuck up. You just think too much.” I smiled softly.

He laughed softly and pulled me into his lap. He was so tiny. I was afraid I was going to break him with my current weight. But he seemed to be holding up just fine as he rubbed my back.

“So…what are we thinking for names?” I asked after a long time of comfortable silence. Ben seemed thoughtful before shrugging. “I don’t really have any names in mind.” He made a face. “Just be careful not to give them shitty initials.” I laughed. “You’re initials aren’t that bad!” He rolled his eyes. “Oh yea. BJ. I love having blow job for my initials!” he said sarcastically. I giggled and he smiled and shook his head at me.

Ben leaned in and kissed me deeply. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed back passionately. He needed to know how much I loved him. Truly loved him.

We pulled away smiling at each other.

He put his hand on my stomach and slowly rubbed it. My cell phone rang and I pulled it out and answered it. “Hello?” “Ali?” “Hey Jersey!” “Where are you?” “Ben’s house.” He went silent for a moment. “I told you Ali. He doesn’t love you,” he growled. I sighed. “Look, I’ll call you later, alright?” “Al-” I hung up on him and put my phone away.

Ben kissed me again and pulled away sighing. “I have to tell you something Ali.” My heart slammed. Oh god. Please don’t let him break up with me. Not now. Not after I had admitted that I loved him. He took a deep breath and my heart slammed even faster.

“I love you Ali.”