FIVE❤

"Style is about who you're. If you're a teen girl, don't dress like an old woman." Jimin taught as I jotted down lazily all his words on my note. He showed me all the damn magazines he has. Girl. Girl. Fashion. Latest. Blalalalala waa no fun at all.

"Y/N..??? Are you hear me??"

I pouted showing my so 'excited' face. But this is the only way to get that Kookie's attention instead of kill Dahyun or bury her alive. Oh god when I can bury her at the grave :').

"So Y/N I will ask back what I told you. Now tell me what is colour you can't match together-"

"Errr...(@'_`@)"

"Y/N you're not even hear me!" He ruffled his hair so frustrated. I looked at my note and realized what just I wrote down for the whole time. Before I could hide it, Jimin snatched my note book.

"Hey!"

"Now lemme see what you wrote here lady. Hmmm 'asshole boy stop talking some annoying shit' 'when will you stop talking imma gonna die' 'imagine jungkook confess to me or maybe he topless or hip thrust dance of him omg nose bleed'." I don't know where to put my face when he read it so loud. Oh butt. Angel. Help me.

"Don't you think you're so perv?" He teased.

"Shut up" I replied yanking back my note from his palm.

He chuckled and went into the kitchen to get some cheese snacks. I though he will offer me some but he just turned on the TV and watched it on the couch like I'm here for some potato reasons.

"Fine then." I mumbled madly, storming in our room.

"Yah Y/N are you sulking cause me..?" He yelled like a kid and followed me to the room. I was laying on the bed like a ball as my knee touched my own chin. Knowing he was coming to me, I quickly shut my eyes tightly.

"Is she sleeping...?"

HAHAHA SUCH A PABO

"Well..." I felt his hand rubbing my arm. Suddenly a chest brushed my back as his leg wrapped around my ball knee. His hot breath continuing at my neck. "Ayyyooo little kid~~~~" I can't hold it. Its too much.

"GET OFF ME!!!!" I screamed pushing him off but he such a jerk tried to pull me in his chest again. We continued struggled until our head hit the wall. We looked at each other in pain before fill in laughter.

"This is your fault!"

"Me..?? You tried to molest me-" Jimin replied and I chocked my saliva alone. Molest?? What the fuck he is saying now. I took the pillow and slapped him with it.

"Stop joking and work on me!" I said growling.

"Okay okay. We will go get you something to replace your glasses today before attend the college" He blurted as I touched my face cutely. "You mean..mean.." "yeah whatever go fix yourself." He pushed me off the bed. I giggled and took my jacket plus tracksuit then changed in the bathroom. When I got out there's no more air in this world cause Jimin tried to suck it with his sexy body.

"Why..?" He teased me again showing his topless body only jeans covered the bottom. "Better you put your shirt on stupid coach. You're so weird!" I said annoyingly walked out from the room. I heard him giggled but I just cooling my burned cheeks. We rushed to the car and Jimin started to drive somewhere.

It was a clinic.

I wore on my blank face even I don't like clinic or maybe hospital but he calmed me down. He held me tight and we not even queued. I just can walked in the room and there is it. A male doctor. He got a mole beside his lips. Just one word. Disgusting.

"Better not try to spoil me, doctor." I warned the doctor like a thug. The doctor nodded nervously as he was leading my eyes with a stupid eyes machine. Its maybe an examination I guess. He printed something from the machine and stared at it for a few seconds.

"So her eyes condition are okay but you may give her another glasses to match her true level of blurry one." He explained to Jimin. I still swag. Don't know whats going on before Jimin dragged me out. "You'll get me new glasses..?" I confused still holding his hand.

He smiled at me. "You're old enough to wear contact lenses. You will be more elegant with them." I pressed my lips together don't have any idea what will be turn out soon. We drove again to somewhere I don't know and that guy Jimin just tell me we gonna get contact lenses so yeah I'm here.

I was glueing my eyes at all the female workers who clad in black pen skirts and tight top uniform. They look so so so professional. Noticing I just like a not moving doll here, Jimin lazily pulled me by my wrist. "We need this power of contact lenses." He snapped the printed paper earlier. The lady took a look at it and smiled.

"Sure. You can choose one or maybe colour you want at the next counter."

"Coachie! this is so cute~" I pointed at the green one. Jimin face palmed. "You're not choosing for a cosplay Y/N. Just take a NORMAL one." "Ouh ouh ouh this one!!" "Y/N...! Its pink contact lenses where you want to go with pink eyes. Seriously." I pouted at the same time fed up. This story ended with him choose the brown NORMAL one for me. No swag at all.

"So when we can take them..?" I asked to the lady. "Two days later. Hope you guys can wait." I nodded realizing I'm just so stupid now. I though I can wear it as soon as I picked one. Jimin will laugh forever if he know this.

"Y/N ppalli we will late to college dumber!"

"Yah fine I'm coming."