FOUR❤

*night*

"FINALLY!!!" You half shouted, storming all the paper bags of your lingeries at the corner. Jimin walked in the room after you and quickly went in the bathroom. You heard the water splashing and peeked a little to see him washing his face.

Yeay no swag.

You just dug yourself into the bed and put on the blanket on you. Your tummy full cause all the foods you ate for dinner before being here. Jimin's footsteps came near, as expected he tossed the blanket away.

"Yah! Its cold!" You muttered.

"Wash your face first. Those make up not gonna wash themselves, okay..?" He smiled innocently as you threw the pillow on him. You got your ass off, obeying his stupid little instruction. After that, you laid again.

KKKKAAAAKKK

"YAHHH!!" You screamed when many packs hit your face. You landed and the packets of mask down your thighs. You looked at Jimin who just sat smugly near you. "What the hell is this." You disgusted. "Eyebag mask. You little panda eyes." He shook your glasses as you slapped his hand away.

"I am..disgusting." you replied.

"Really? So then we will cancel-"

"OKAY OKAY SHUT UP"

You took the packet still with your pout face. "Tell me how to wear this." He sighed and reached your face on the bed. He teared the packet and removed the eyebag mask from the plastic. "Near." He instructed. You hesitantly neared your face to him.

"You call that near?" He complained, pushing your face making it just inches from him. You gulped your saliva and blushed. Ahhhh stupid stop blushing. "Are you blushing..?" He giggled. "Yah! Just do it!" You yelled back and he glued the mask down your eyes.

A smile created on his plump lips.

"Nah Y/N you're done...!!(^O^)"

"Great I can sleep now -___-"

"Oh no wear this for 10 minutes :c"

You looked at him with poker face.

"You know I'm sleepy."

"You want to sleep..? Merong~ :p"

"YAHHHHHH STUPID!!"

He stick his tongue mischievously to you and laid beside pretend to be sleep. "No no unfair!" You whined. You kept hitting his shoulders and he suddenly glared at you.

"PLUSHIE Y/N COME HERE!!" He shouted and pulled you in his arms on the bed. Your mask almost slipped down but he acted so much like you're his plushie. "Get off me!!" "Who give you permission to hit me (・ω・)" "Yah you're harassing me!" "Nonono you want to sleep right now sleep"

*crazy forced cuddled for a few minutes*

THIS GUY SO CRAZY-

You finally got off him and sighed deeply. How dare him hugged you that way. You adjusted your already messed glasses and glimpsed at the wall clock.

"FOR GOD SAKE IMMA SLEEP!" You screamed throwing the mask on the floor. You pulled your blanket burying yourself in it like people who never sleep for the whole life.

"Eww. Dirtyeu. Sleep well." His last words before fell asleep cutely beside you. This time, no divider cause you're too swag for it.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
"Class ended. See you students tomorrow." Ms.Fei got her ass out. You loaded your bag along with Jimin. People were walking out so you either. Both of you came to college by bus cause Park Jimin forgot where he put the car's key and you was like omaigod where is the stupid asshole near me is him.