Chapter 49: Can I have you, please?

Start from the beginning

Nijika: *blushes, holding her chest with hand* w-well, that was weak....

Me: hohoho....? Is that so...? Should we go for another round the-

Nijika/Killua: DONT YOU DARE!!!!

Me: *raises hand in surrender* hahaha, fine! Anyways to all readers hope you enjoyed that little treat!!!

Gon: *takes my hand, tugging on it* Ne, Author-San, Author-San, what did Killua mean when he pushed Nijika to the wall? How can Nijika belong to Killua when she's a person....?

Me: *sweatdrops* uh.... Well.... Uh!!!! Gon!!! The readers need to read the chapter!!! Enjoy the chapter!!!

Gon: ehh!!! But-

THIRD PERSON P.O.V.

"Pika pika, pika pika! Pika pika, pika pika! Pikachuuuuu!!!"

"Woah!!! You're so amazing Eletic!!" The brunette squealed as she rubbed her cheeks against the yellow creature.

"Pika~!" The yellow animal squealed back, letting small electric shocks out of his red cheeks.

Sorata who was watching the scene sweat dropped as he stared at his younger sister who continued to be shocked by electricity.

The green eyed male turned his attention to his right where his partner was sitting on his nen animal as it flew in the air.

"Oi, Damian. You know you are allowed to stop her right?" Sorata asked as he cringed when electricity ran though Nijika once again.

Damian, the stoic ravenette moved his crimson eyes to the female who sat on Sen few feet behind him.

"..."

Sorata sighed as he ran his large hand through his shaggy hair. He was supposed to be used to his friend's silent ways, but at times he wished Damian would be more vocal about his thoughts.

"Eletic likes Nijika-chan.... I don't need to worry....."

Sorata looked at his friends in surprise. Though the male sighed, his shoulders slumping.

'It's just bothering me how she's getting shocked so many times.... Is it really not causing any damage to her body...?' The older Kijime thought as he sweat dropped.

Nijika on the other hand ignored everything around her and played with the medium sized mouse like animal.

"Can I have you please....?" She questioned as she hugged Eletic tightly.

"Pika, pika...." The yellow creature shook his head and pointed to Damian who silently sat on top of the green dragon/snake's head as it flew.

The brunette pouted in disappointment. Though a look of determination appeared on her face.

'If Damian could do it, can't I...?!'

"You won't be able to create a monster like Damian," Sorata seemed to have been able to read Nijika's thought as he looked at his younger sister's expression.