Cabir gave a confused expression. Manik started to tell Canir about Aliya and her boyfriend fiasco. Cabir had tears in his eyes which were dropping really fast. Manik felt bad for his friend.

M: bol tu abh bhi usse shaadi karega yeh Sab jaane ke baad?
C: h-haan!

This time manik was shocked. He couldn't believe his ears. Maybe Cabir did love aliya. Now he trusted Cabir to take his sister's responsibility.

M: mujhe yeh rishta manzoor hai!
C: Lekin kya Aliya mane gi!
Ar: tum fikar na karo! Abhi chali uss kamina ko paise dene jaana hai!

Manik grabbed a briefcase filled with money when Cabir stopped him. Manik got confused when Cabir handed him a blank check.

C: paise main donga!
M: Lekin-
C: main jab uski zindagi ki zimmedari utha ne ka wada kara hun to yeh bhi mera farz hai ke uss pe lage hue daag mitaon!

Manik hugged Cabir and thanked for everything and understanding him and Aliya . Cabirtold him not to be sentimental.

C: Oye senti na ho and chal aa uss kamine ke baand Bajaa ke ayye!

Both smiled and left manik's cabin.

GROCERY STORE

Nandini and mukti were putting things in the trolley when mukti forgot something.

Mu; bhabhi woh main chips ka packet Lena bhool gayi! Main leke aati hun tab Tak aap yeh cheezi rakhein!!

Nandini nodded and mukti left. Nandini started to put various items in the Trolley when she heard a familiar voice. She turned Around to see a lady dressed in a fancy blue saree and a girl dressed in a white shirt and red mini skirt.

Lady: dheko nivedita, yeh wohi Nandini haina Anjali ki behan?
Nivedita: Haan mom!
N: Rashmi Aunty aap? Namste!

She bent down to take ashirwaad but she moved back.

Ras: rehne do! Tumhari behan ne humare saath jo Kia haina Bilkul Acha nahi kiya!
N: Aunty main-

Na bindi was cut of by Mukti's voice. Mukti came with chips packet in her hands.

Mu: bhabhi maine yeh le liye hai!! Abh jaaldi ghar chale mom intezaar-
She stopped mid-way when she saw Rashmi and nivedita there. She started to get angry and got tears in her eyes. Nivedita smirked seeing mukti. While Rashmi got shocked.

Ras: bhabhi? Oh to abh samaj mein aaya! Tum logo ne isiliye Aman ke rishte se Inkaar kardiya!!!

Mukti was shocked to see her step mother and step sister there. She always hated them. After so many years destiny brought her here again, where she would have to face them. She hated her father for betraying her.

N: nahi Aunty aisi koi baat-
Mu: (cutting her off) Acha hoa inn logo ne aapse rishta nahi joda!!!! Apna beta se kon shaadi karega, jitna woh batamiz hai!
Ras: (getting angry) zubaan sambhal ke woh tumhara bhai hai!
Mu: bhai nahi sautela bhai!!!
N: (confused) bhai?
Mu: bhabhi ye meri dad ki dusri biwi aur beti hai!
Ras: Nyeonika ne tumhe tameez nahi sikhayi kya? Choti maa hun main tumhari!
Nive: chodiye na mom! Aap kiss ki baat Kari hai!
Mu: (sarcastic) tameez? Pehle aapni beti ko tameez Sikha Lein phir meri mom ki Taraf jayi ga!!! Huh! Mom ne atleast humein kapde pehene ki tameez to sikahyi hai unlike u jiski beti mini skirts pehan ke ghum rahi hai!!

Nandini could see where this argument was leading so she held mukti and came in between.

N: mukti chalo yahan se maa wait Kari hogni!!
Mu: Lekin bhabz-
N: Mukti chalo!!!

Nivedita made a face while Rashmi rolled her eyes. Nandini dragged mukti towards the counter. She paid for the items while Mukti was trying to calm herself. Soon they left for home.

MANIK&CABIR

They reached an old factory to give the money to the blackmailer who was blackmailing manik using Aliya . He had called them to an old factory.

C: uss kamine ne yaha kyu bulaya?
M: pata nahi Lekin ye hai kaha!

Suddenly they heard a can fall. Both turned around to see a man kicking the coke can, his hand were in his pants pockets with a thumb out. He was whistling. Manik gave his most angry expression. While Cabir tightened his jaws and clenched his fists.

Boy: manik manik manik! Agaya tu apni behan pe lagge hoye daag mitane? Tck lekin yeh aadmi kon hai?
C: (getting furious) main uska hone wala pati hun!
Boy: (laughing) oh to abh Aliya tumse shaadi Kari hai Hahahahahaha!! Jeene Marne ki kasam mere saath khayi thi aur shaadi tere se Kari hai?
C: (angry) tu aapni bakwas baand karr warna I'm gonna beat the shit out of you! Aaine me shakal bhi nahi dheke gi tujhe aapni!
Boy: ohhh main to darr gaya!!

Cabir started to roll up his sleeve giving the boy angry glares. The boy saw Cabir getting angry and now he was getting nervous. He started to take step backwards. Cabir punched him hard in the stomech and He fell backwards. Manik came forward and rolled up his sleeve. This time he punched him that too giving him a black eye.

M: next time aisa ghatiya pyaar ka natak kissi bhi ladki ke saath na karna!

In the mean time police came. Manik told the officer to arrest the boy. Cabir pulled the officer in a corner. He put an arm around his shoulder.

C: officer plZ make sure isse jaldi bail na ho!
Of: don't worry mr dhawan! We will make sure that usse jaldi bail na ho!

Cabir smiled and manik came and hugged him.

M: Thanks yaar!
C: Oye no Thanks hone wala jeeju hun!!:
m:(chuckling) Haan Wo to hai!
C: par kya Aliya maanegi?
M: tu uski fikar matt karr!

Both hugged eachother and went to their respective homes.

IN MALHOTRA MANSION

Nandini and mukti had came home. Mukti was very bad mood. Nyeonika got confused with her actions and was about to ask when mukti answered.

Mu: mom meri tabiyat nahi theek main rest Karne jaa rahi Hun! Mujhe dinner ke time pe bula lena!

And she ran to her room. Nandini knew why she ran off. She could see tears in her eyes.

N: maa main jaake Khana banati hun!
A: koi zaroorat nahi bhabhi maine bana liya hai!
N: Lekin main bana deti tumne kyun kiya!
A; bhabhi bhai aate hi honge! Isiliye maine bana diya!

Nandini smiled and the three ladies chatted for a while. Soon manik entered the house. Nyeonika saw wound on his hand and got tensed. But like always, told something else.
Nyeonika left from there saying that she will go fresh up before dinner. Aliya also went to the kitchen to warm up food. Now only manik and nandini were left in the hall. Manik knew nandin won't talk to him so he was about to go to his room when he heard manik's voice.

N: m- manik woh-

Don't know why he felt good. After so many days she tried to talk to him by herself. He turned around to look at her. She was playing with her hand looking everywhere but not him.

M: kuch kehna tha?
N: woh- aapke haat pe chot...
M: don't worry mamooli so chot hai!
N: main patti kardun?

When Nandini said that, somewhere she knew he won't let her but don't know why she still had hopes.

M: (surprising her) Haan kardo!

Nandini nodded surprisingly and went to get the first aid box. Soon she came back. She went close to him and hesitantly held his hand where he had the wound. She started to put antiseptic on it when he hissed in pain. She mumbled a sorry and blowed air on his hand. For the first time he felt some shiver run down his spine when she blowed. He got lost in her angelic face. While she was applying ointment, her hands felt like Cotten balls, so soft. Some hair were falling on her face disturbing his view, so he raised his hand to push them away. As soon as she felt his fingers brush on her forehead, she closed her eyes. They were lost in the moment when they heard Nyeonika's voice.

Ny: beta jao mukti ko bula lao!
N: jee maa!

Both came out do their trance and Nandini quickly applied ointment and ran from there to Mukti's room. When she entered the room she was shocked seeing mukti in that state.

KEEP LIKING AND COMMENTING 😘😘