Matapos madalihin ang paggawa ng kape dahil instant lang naman ito, agad siyang bumalik sa living room at inilapag ang apat na mug sa center table saka siya bumalik sa kanyang kinauupuan.

"You look tired hija." Her dad commented.

Tipid siyang ngumiti. "I've been really really busy dad. I barely sleep for the past days." Napahilot siya sa kanyang sentido. At sa ngayon, inaantok pa talaga siya. "So what brings you here?"

"Actually, we are here to talk about your..."

Natigil ang mommy niya ng biglang magring ang kanyang cellphone. Napatingin siya sa kung sino ang tumatawag. "Wait lang mom." She answered the call. "Paul! I thought you're in London?" Bungad niya. Now everybody is looking at her. She smirk in her mind. What a chance to put a nice show.

Tumayo siya at ibinaba ang phone. "Excuse me. I need to take this." Paalam niya bago inilapat sa kanyang tenga ang phone. "Baby, don't worry okay. I'm in my flat. Safe and sound." She said sweetly and louder than necessary. Sinadya niya talagang iparinig iyon sa kanyang mga bisita bago tuluyang lumayo.

Now what was that?

"Jeez! I'm sorry okay. Need to pull of some stunt. My ghad! You won't believe who the hell is in my flat."

Paul is a dear friend of her. He is born and raised in France. Model din ito kagaya niya. Actually, Paul looks like a greek god, he is way too handsome but unfortunately.... He is gay. Oo, sa kasamaang palad ay bading ito. Sayang ang lahi! Pero hindi lahat ay alam na bakla ito, hindi kasi ito nagsusuot o kumikilos ng parang babae. Kung kumilos at manamit ito ay parang tunay na lalaki, pero deep inside ay bading talaga ito. Sa kapwa lalaki tumitibok ang puso nito. Sa katunayan, mas malandi pa nga ito kesa sa kanya!

Who?

"My parents and..... Blake with his mother!"

Blake? As in the Blake whom you're supposed to marry?

"Unfortunately, yeah." She said defeatedly.

Oh my gosh! He shrieked on the other line.

"Ew. You're disgusting Paul. Do not do that again. You sound like a gay teenager who's trying very hard to make his voice sound like a teenage girl." She rolled her eyes, yeah right, as if he could see her.

Whatever Ianna. Wait. What is he doing their? You're in deep shit girl.

"Tsk! Don't mention it. Know what, I'll just call you back, for now I will just settle things in here. And please be there when I need you to pretend as my boyfriend. You know, they think you're one of my flings." She laughed in her mind evilly. Naiimagine niya palang ang pagmamaktol ng baklang ito gusto na talaga niyang matawa ng malakas. Naglakad na siya pabalik sa kinaroroonan ng kanyang mga bisita.

Curse you! That is so not gonna happen. Yuck!

She chuckled when he heard him murmur different curses in his native tongue.

"C'mon Paul. I know you love me and you can't say no. Ba-bye!" She said sweetly and ended the call. Doon lang niya napansin na nakatuon na pala ang atensyon ng lahat sa kanya.

"Who's that?" Her mom asked.

"Just a friend." She said dismissively.

"There you go again Ianna."

"C'mon mom. Just don't mind me." She waved her hand in the air. "So.... going back. What brings you here guys?"

"Actually, we are here to apologize." Tita Mercy started.