Chapter 5 New Ideas

Start from the beginning

It made me feel great that the guys agreed with this and they wanted to help me and were so supportive about this. Especially Lou. It made me feel really good and confident that he was so confident in me.
***
"I think it sounds great y/n but are you sure that you can finish it in time?" James asked me.
"Yes I do and the guys want to help too. I think if we all start right away then we'll have it done in no time!" I said with a smile.
"Well I've gotten to know you for the past three years and I know that when you wanna do something, you always get it done. So yes I think we should do it, but you should start right after we're done recording here today."
"Okay we'll do it!"
***
I finished recording and the guys and I were all working together with the lyrics as well as Niall with us to work on the chords. We had been working on it for about two hours and it was now 8:30am. We had come a pretty good way with it so far. We had the intro which was just the guitar and then we had the first verse and the chorus. I was really happy with what we had so far. Of course we still have a bit to do but I have confidence that it'll get done in time. The boys have never failed me before. I'm pretty sure they're not gonna start now.
***
It was two hours later and the boys and I were hungry so we decided to take a break for a while to go eat. We decided to go to I Hop for brunch. Of course Niall got endless pancakes. I just got a couple pancakes with bacon and eggs. Lou had hash browns, pancakes and sausage. Harry got breakfast potato's with eggs and bacon. Liam got pancakes with hash browns and sausage as well. We were all eating and talking about the new song.
"So how are you feeling about the new song y/n?" Niall asked me.
"I'm really ha..." I was cut off by a tap on the shoulder. I turned around to see a fairly young guy probably about 16-17.
"Hey, y/n. I'm a really big fan of yours. Could I get a picture and an autograph?"
"Yes of course." I said smiling as I began to stand up. They snapped the picture pretty quick. I could could tell this guy was touchy to the fact that he had his hand right above my butt. At first I was worried that Lou might get jealous seeing that but I realized that he probably understands that he's just a fan and this may be the only time he sees me so I allow his hand to stay there.
"So, what do you want me to sign?" I asked.
"Oh could you sign my shoe?"
"Yeah." I said smiling. He stuck his foot onto the chair as I signed it.
"Oh I just wanted to tell you that you're really hot."
I laughed, "Thank you."
"Really though. If Louis' let's you go. Hit me up."
I laughed "Okay."
"Looks like he has a big crush on you," Lou laughed when the fan walked away. "I think I'm gonna need to keep you closer to me y/n." He continued jokingly.
"Oh trust me. Many guys have a big crush on me but you're the only one I want." I explained kissing Lou. Awww's went around the table from the guys and I just blushed and looked down. More awww's went around as Lou lifted my face and said, "Don't look down. You're so cute when you blush." I blushed more and smiled.
***
It was several hours later and we were all at the house working on my new song. I felt a bit bad that the guys were helping me out on their break. But I mean they really seemed to be enjoying it. I think they missed doing things for their fans and since the fact that some fans of theirs were also fans of mine, they really wanted to help and it was just as if they were still working for their fans.
"Wow guys thanks so much. We've been working on this for countless hours and we're almost done. Well of course we'll be going back over it to edit it some to be sure its gonna be the best it can be but I really like it. I really can't even explain how thankful I am to have you all in my life. I love you guys so much!"
"Awww. I think you're gonna make me cry." Harry joked while 'wiping' away a tear. I just laughed. I looked at my phone for the time.
"Damn! Its 6pm. We've been working on this for like over 6 hours!!!"
"Seriously?! Holly shit! It didn't even feel like that long!!" Niall yelled surprised.
"I know! I've been having so much fun I didn't even realize it!" I replied just as surprised.
"Well I think we all deserve a break." Lou chimed in.
"Yeah I'm really hungry." Niall agreed.
"Niall you're always hungry!" Harry yelled laughing as we all joined him including Niall.
"You know, I won't argue with that." Niall explained laughing.
"Okay, what do you guys want to eat?" Liam had asked.
"And I am not cooking tonight!" Harry yelled to make sure everyone heard.
"I think Micky D's sounds good." I answered.
"I agree. Harry can come with me and we'll order. You guys can just stay and wait till we get home." Liam explained. Liam and Harry walked out the door and we all went to our rooms. Except Lou. He came to mine.