Chapter 5 - Drive my car

Start from the beginning

- No need to apologize Paul. - Smile - You kiss well my friend. 

At this time we kissed some more and then we hugged. When I look at the guests see Roger leaning against the pillar near the entrance to the kitchen of my house with a glass of beer in hand. He was with an unreadable expression.

- Roger for the way he saw it. - Smiling Paul said. - Our friend is getting more jealous day with you, Yasmin.

- He dates the Elisa and should worry about her and feel jealous of her. Not me. Paul honestly I do not understand some attitudes Roger.

- It is quiet Yasmin, then talk to Roger and say that our kiss did not mean anything. I know you're not in love with me and I am also not in love with you, just feel attracted to each other today.Layla and Victoria are close to me and start talking. Elisa also comes over and pulls conversation with me. We were four of us talking talking about cinema, fashion and music.

Right now Paul goes toward Roger to talk to him.

POV Paul.

I approach my best friend. Roger pretended I was not there. He continued with an unreadable expression on his face and taking his beer.

- Are you enjoying the party, Roger? It is quite excited.

- I'm enjoying Paul. The Yasmin parties are animated. And our friend is doing very successfully boys do not you think? First it was Jonny, then are the other school kids and now you. I did not know you liked Yasmin. You do not remarked to me. I thought we were friends.Roger's words were highly sarcastic.

- We're friends, Roger. We have always been.

- If we're friends at least be honest with me. I hate that people lied to or omit something. I like the truth, always, no matter how much it hurts.

- Roger, ever lie or omit something to you. And one wonders: I am not in love with Yasmin nor her for me. Just we feel attracted to each other today. Yasmin is beautiful and just kissed. I felt like.

- And by the way Yasmin also felt comfortable and loved the kiss. - Said Roger finished taking his glass of beer going to the kitchen to pick up another.

- Rog, what's your problem, brother? Jealous again Yasmin?

- Yeah. - He said louder. - I'm jealous of her and do not know the real reason. I'm in love with Elisa, but feel jealous of my best friend. How ironic is not it?

- Roger accompanies me to the garden, please.Roger and I are going to towards the garden and sat on a bench. He remains thoughtful, quiet.

- Brother open the game with me. All that talk here will be between us. Or Elisa and Yasmin know. I promise.

- The same promises? - Said Roger.

- I promise in the name of our friendship. - Smile.

Roger told everything he felt. At the end of the conversation he said:

- Paul is just between us all that talk here. One day maybe I even tell Yasmin.

- Count me Rog. Everything happens at the right time. Yasmin a day will know the contents of that conversation, but not today. - Smile amiably at him.

- Yasmin is my best friend of women and you're my best friend of men. Glad you understand me and my friend advise me well.

- We will always be together, my brother.

After a while he was talking to Layla , Victoria and Elisa , Roger and Paul come in our direction smiling .Layla , Victoria and I exchanged looks enigmatic . Paul embraces me with love and hugs Roger Elisa . Paul starts up a conversation and then we all went back to talk cheerfully.Paul and Roger certainly talked. But I do not ask them the contents of that conversation. If you want to talk to me after some they speak , otherwise better to leave things as they are .