burning desire

Aiden's p.o.v

I was so caught up in my own thoughts that I didn't notice a girl coming out the house until it was to late and we collided.

"Sorry I didn't see you there" I said stumbling back onto my feet.

She huffed stood up and brushed off her "skirt" which looked more like a belt! And stormed of but before she got to the edge of the drive way she turned back and called ....

"Bye jaseyboo boo" she giggles all girly and slutty before staggering off.

My eyes brimmed with tears. I was jealous and I didn't even know who she was but from the nickname she'd given him I take it they weren't just study buddies or best friends!...

"J-jase!" I'd meant to sound angry but it just came out as a almost silent stammer.

I walked upstairs and without knocking pushed his bedroom door open, my heart fluttered as I saw textbooks and various other school books, she's she was a study buddie but I still didn't like her

"Who was she?" I asked smiling and sitting on his bed

"My extremely annoying science project partner!" He said groaning.

"Ah poor baby" I said smirking.

"Baby?" He said raising an eyebrow

I knew calling him baby would wind him up and I was right he pushed the textbooks off his bed and before I could react he'd pin'd me down on the bed with my hands above me head and he sat just below my waist but I knew he hadn't but his full weight on me, he smirked leaned down whispering In my ear.

"You know exactly how to wind me up but I know exactly how to turn you on" as he said the last few words a smirk spread across his face.

"Jase don't you dare!" I squealed trying to wriggle free of his grip.

"You shouldn't have called me baby then!" He said

"What about carol and your dad they'll hear us"

"Not home" he replied before silencing me by crashing his lips against mine.

I kissed him back hungry for his touch, he ran him hands under my shirt, a shiver ran down my spine I wasn't as muscular as jase.

"Jaiden" I whispered

"Jaiden?" He broke away from the kiss looking confused.

"Zoey.... Um nevermind" I said quickly kissing him but he pulled away.

"You haven't gotten away with not telling me but for now ill drop it" he said.

He ran his hands down my chest kissing me as he played with the hem of my shirt, I pulled it off not hesitating, he smirked and kissed down my neck and chest until half way down my chest he found my sweet spot (he was the first person who's ever been able to find it). 

I bit my lip holding back the moan I was trying so hard to contain as he swirled his tongue over my sweet spot.

He sucked and left kisses on my sweet spot causing me to let out soft muffled moans.

"I heard that" he smirked knowing I was embarrassed.

"Maybe you were meant to" I said finding my flirty side.

He simply smiled and kissed me again, running his fingers through my hair and trailing his tongue across my lower lip, I granted him the access he wanted and parted my lips slightly, are tongues collided in a passionate kiss, he massaged my tongue with his.

I flipped us over so I was on top and he was at my mercy.

I pressed against him slowly running my hands on the inside of his shirt, I could feel the outline of his abs.

"Aiden" He whispered

"jase" I whispered back

"no aiden get out!" He said pushing me off him with ease.

Tears pricked my eyes at his sudden cold tone.

"j-jase why are you being like this" I stammered holding the tears back.

"I heard the car on the drive and well you gave me a......" He trailed off and he started blushing.

"I wish we didn't have to hide" I whispered getting up.

he nodded but a small smile spread across his face.

"Don't make plans for this weekend, this weekend we're going somewhere where we can be alone together" he said smiling.