3 days of icy glares

Aidens p.o.v

If this was big brother the over voice would be something like day 3 in the big brother house and jase and Aiden have yet to talk about what happened at the party or day 3 in the big brother house with the icy glares from aiden we could be in for another ice age.

Jase had tried talking to me but I couldn't do it that kiss had meant nothing to him and that was killing me.

"Aiden your going to be late for school" carol said opening my bedroom door

"I don't feel well mommy" I whined I added the mommy to make her heart melt and it worked.

"Aww you poor baby stay in bed and get some rest do you want some soup before I head off to work?" She asked rubbing my back soothingly.

I shook my head and she left closing the door behind her.

I know bad to Mitch of school but I didn't feel like putting on a fake smile when I was dying inside nope Im just going to stay home eat Oreos ice cream and watch kiddie movies all day.

After carol left for work and it was only me in the house I dragged my duvet downstairs Into the living room and wrapped myself up in it.

"Watching brother bear? I used to love this film"

I recognised the voice it was jase

"Go away! Shouldn't you be in school" I spat

"I came to check on you!" He snapped

"I'm fine now bye." I said coldly.

"What the hell is wrong with you ever since the party you've been like a bitch to me... I thought we were friends" 

His words stung and I felt my eyes brimming with tears.

"Well maybe when you kissed me like that I thought maybe you wanted to be more than fucking friends but now I see you did it just because they wanted you to!!" I whispered so only he would hear the tears spilling down my face.

He just stood their looking at me.

I got up and ran to my room locking the door and sinking to the floor letting the tears flood down my face before finally I fell asleep curled up on the floor.