"No ones trying to kill us. We're going to be okay, okay?" She placed both of her hands on my shoulders and smiled at me.

"That's what they say before the killer jumps out and cuts our head off." Twiggy mumbled, we both looked at her and Olivia mugged her.

"Fine." I gave in and looked at Twiggy trying to persuade her until she finally gave in to it. Olivia quickly flashed her teeth at us and then walked to the fence waiting for us to lift her up. We gathered up our strength and lifted her up. Surprisingly she wasn't that heavy and it only took us one lift to get her over it. We quickly stretched out our muscles waited for her to open the door.

"It has a lock!" She cried.

"You've got to be kidding me" I rolled my eyes and leaned against the fence.

"Wait! You got a toothpick or bobby pin? I need something sharp" Twiggy jumped.

"I checked in my purse and only found a paperclip, she quickly snatched it from me and started picking the lock. In a quick second she jumped up and handed me the paperclip back.

'How'd you learn how to pick a lock?" I asked walking into the field.

"Reese" She stated. My whole facial expression changed and she saw it. I didn't want her to think that I hated her boyfriend when I really did .

"Oh. Cool." I lied.

"Where'd he learned that from?" Olivia questioned.

"He works at his uncle's shop and he's just good with tools, I guess" she said walking behind us. We nodded and acted like we cared about him or what he did. We made our way to the center field and found Kiana, Brian, Christian, and Caleb. I was shocked to see him sitting there on the lawn chair laughing and talking. He's been ignoring the whole day and had me worried to death and I find him here. I look at Olivia and Twiggy and we're all wondering what the fuck is going on. They start noticing us as we got closer to them. I cut an eye with Caleb.

"Aye! You guys were invited to?" Brian said.

"What's going on?" Twiggy asked.

"We thought you guys knew. Someone told us to be here." Kiana said.

"Us too" Olivia stated.

"When we got here there was beer and some chips. So, we thought it was one of those parties" Brian said.

"Since, nobody knows why were here. Why don't you guys take a seat?" Kiana said pointing to the three empty lawn chairs seated around. I was bout to sit in the middle one but, Olivia beat me to it. I got stuck sitting next to Caleb. The last thing I wanted. The others continued on with their conversations and I sat back hopeless and watched. Caleb didn't speak either.

"I'm sorry bout today" He softly said without looking at me.

"What the hell was all that for?" I retorted, causing the others to direct their conversation to us.

"You was all in your feeling and shit. I ain't know what to do" He said.

"So, you let me worry about you for the whole day not even thinking bout returning my calls or telling me you were alright?" I semi yelled. He didn't say anything but take another sip of his beer. I rolled my eyes and turned back in seat seeing that everyone was watching what had just happened.

"I ain't feel like talking to you" He said out of the blue.

"I'm your girlfriend. You don't get to act like the hurt one in this relationship. You were supposed to keep asking me if i was alright. You don't just give up after one try. It makes me think that you'd just give up on me." I argued.