1.

-Jenna's POV-

Me and the rest of the band had performed earlier that afternoon, as well as Tay's band We Are The In Crowd. We stayed to watch our friends in Neck Deep perform, they were insanely good, and they sure knew how to make music. And once they had finished their set Tay and I decided to get off the tour grounds for a bit and go explore the city we were in. We were in a new city every few days and that was one of my favourite things about touring, but performing to fans had to be the absolute best. The feeling being up on the stage, singing lyrics that truly meant something to me was an indescribable feeling, it was just honestly so amazing.  

Eventually Tay and I ended up at a small quiet park. She immediately grinned and ran over to the vacant swing set. But her demeanor suddenly changed as she stopped smiling and looked to the ground.

"Could you push me?" She asked shyly. I simply replied with a nod and a smile before walking behind the swing set and gently placing my hands on her back to push her. I was shocked when I felt how bony her back was, her shoulder blades and spine protruded through her shirt. I hadn't realized how underweight she was until now. But I didn't want to ruin this moment and upset her by bringing it up so I pushed her on the swings while she told me dumb stories and jokes until we had to get back to our buses. 

I hoped she was okay. I knew she wasn't the happiest and didn't adore the way she looked, but I didn't think it was this bad. Why doesn't she realize how beautiful she is? Maybe I'd talk to her about it tomorrow.