1- Young Love

He held onto Jungkook's hand while Jungkook blushed madly, heart beating out of his chest. The boy only smiled, ruffling Jungkook's hair softly- which, was quite hard because Jungkook was taller- and laughing a bit. They continued holding hands as they walked aimlessly around the neighbourhood, until they reached a park.

The boy grinned widely, running to one of the slides and sitting on it, before starting to swing and laugh. Jungkook only sighed. Even though his boyfriend was 18 and he was 16, it seemed that he was going to be the more mature one in the relationship. Not to mention that they had only began to date a few weeks ago, and the fact that he was a bit childish surprised Jungkook. The boy kept swinging happily, and Jungkook sat on the swing beside his boyfriend, staring happily at the other.

The creaking of the swing stopped, and Jungkook looked up to see if there was anything wrong. Instead, he saw the boy smiling at him, and he didn't notice their faces getting closer to each other until they were nose to nose.

They both slowly closed their eyes and leaned in slowly, until their lips touched. It was sweet, soft, and pure, all of what Jungkook ever wished for. When they pulled away, Jungkook stared at the other for a while, happy that he just had his first kiss with his love. The other stared back for a while, before deciding to break the silence. "I love you, Kookie."

"I love you too,

.

.

.

Jimin."

______________

damn this chapter is short I promise they'll get longer okie

sorry if there's typos because none of this is proofread