Chapter 2: What is going to happen?

*Flash Back*

Where will I be?

Where will I go?

*End of flashback*

I kept repeating these words in my head as I opened the front door of my families home.

I was not going to miss this place one bit.

I hadn't told my Mother that I was going to leave but I kissed my siblings on their cheeks and gave them a little cuddle, whilst they were asleep. If anything, this wasn't their fault. It was Claire's, or should I say my mums...

I recently contacted one of my cousins called Tanya.

We hadn't seen each other since we were little and I can't even remember what she looks like!

She reluctantly said that she had a sofa which I could sleep on, which was nice of her I guess. New start, new me!

Oh, did I mention that Tanya lives in London? I swear that's where Zoe and ... urgh ...what's that other boys name? ... Oh yeah Joe, lives.

But there is a 0/100000 percent chance that I will ever bump into them anyway! London is too big and busy. It was thriving of opportunity, and I couldn't wait to grasp hold of it.

As I closed the door at 5am in the morning (I woke up early so nobody saw me leave).

I walked down the street and called a  taxi. I didn't want to be outside my house or inside my house calling for a cab, it was too risky. What if someone woke up and heard me or one of my neighbours snitched on me.

When the taxi arrived I placed my 2 suitcases full of my precious belongings in the boot.

I kindly asked if he could drop me off at the train station.

I am so excited!

Claire's POV: (oooh you wasn't expecting that was you!)

I heard someone walking around the house, it was a bit odd because it was only 4am.

I decided to quietly open my door and work out who it was, perhaps it was just Molly or Harry (My children) walking around in their room.

As I opened their bedroom door, they were fast asleep.

As I closed their door, I started to wonder where the noise was coming from. Then, it suddenly clicked. AMY!

Why the hell was she up at this time. She is going to wake up my children!

I sneakily opened her door to see that almost all of her belongings where in her suitcase.

What the heck is she doing?

As she turned to grab the last vest top from her wardrobe, she wiped away a stray tear which was sliding down the side of her cheek.

'Why is my baby crying' I thought to myself.

You see, the thing with me and Amy is that we really do not have a close relationship with each other.

She always pushes me too far and I go mental.

Sometimes I regret my actions afterwards. However, I never tell her how I feel or that I am sorry.

I really love my daughter but things are getting to hard, and anyway our relationship isn't working and I am turning out to be a stressed, ugly, evil, nasty mother.

As I closed her door silently, she didn't even notice that I was peering into her room, I crept back to bed and started to sob.

She was leaving. My baby was leaving home. I pushed her out of the house.

She is old enough now to take care of herself, but she never even told me.

But yet again, if she would have told me, I would have gone mental and slapped her.

I really think I need to get counselling for that.

I kissed my boyfriends forehead and snuggled up against him.

Perhaps she will see sense, and come back.

But yet again, I really don't want her to come back.

Amy's POV:

I hopped onto the train after I paid for my ticket. My seat was number 34, but who even looks for the number seat you are suppose to be on anyway? not me! haha.

I decided to sit on number 32, what a rebel I am!

As I sat down, I noticed a tall, skinny, brown haired and blue eyed boy walk my way.

Oh crap I was starting to blush.

See, the thing is, I always blush when I get nervous or embarrassed.

'Excuse me, you are sat in my seat' The boy exclaimed to me, however I was just staring into his eyes, turning bright red.

'Urm, hello, girl..' He said whilst tapping the side of my shoulder.

'Oh Hi, sorry, oh god I was staring at you for ages, oh sorry, here is your seat. I am not sure why I chose this seat aha' I said this as I looked around the train. It was empty.

'Oh that's ok, oh my name is Ben'

'Oh no worries, my name is Amy'

'Hi Amy' He said as he sat down.

Well this is going to be one eventful trip on the train to London now isn't it.

A/N-

Hello lovelies!

Sorry I haven't updated in ages.

Don't worry, I will be dedicating some of my time now to carry on with this.

Thank you all so much for reading and voting on my chapter.

See you soon!

Byeeeeee