I reached over into the bottom drawer and took some sleeping tablets it was the only way to sedate myself and get as much sleep as possible. But then again there was no escape from him, from anyone; my mother, her boyfriend they would never truly leave me.

"You don't fucking listen do you? I said you don't get to smoke shit today and what do you do ? You still fucking do! I did you a favour by bringing you here. I already have these two guys to deal with I didn't need any extras but yet I did! So when I fucking tell you not to touch my shit you don't! Understand me?"

He tightened his hold on my throat and I nodded. I was addicted I couldn't help myself and he knew it.

He knew I would find it, it was all a game to him as he knew I had nowhere to go. I needed him and this place and especially the drugs to make me forget about everything.

"That's better, now fucking stop crying and smile. I don't need depressive bitches bringing down the mood! Come on guys, lets get some beer while she cleans up the fucking mess she made me create!"

I picked up the pieces of shattered glass from the mirror as well as the broken lamp.

I wrapped a piece of cloth I could find around my bleeding arm as I had been cut when he threw me against the large mirror that I admired the first time I got here.

Now almost two years later I was busy cleaning it up. I knew it wasn't good for me to be here with them, but I would rather get beaten up everyday than let my mother's boyfriend get near me again.

That's one thing he had protected me from..

"MIA! MIA!!!!"

I woke up and stared into blue eyes, but not the cold ones I was used to. I felt his fingers wipe the tears which had fallen.

He was sitting next to me on my bed staring at me full of concern and I saw his head move closer to mine.

Before I could fully realize what was happening his lips met mine as he clutched to my cheek and laid me down so that my head hit the pillow.

I loved the taste of his lips or maybe it was the idea of kissing being so close with someone, a closeness I never had before. I heard him groan into my lips as he removed the covers revealing my bare thighs due to me wearing a baggy jersey only, I felt him gently squeeze it as he positioned himself between my legs.

I felt something pushing against his jeans as he pushed up against my body. I held onto his arms as I moaned into his lips I had never experienced anything like this feeling I had.

"You taste so sweet" he murmured against my lips as he pushed his tongue into my mouth yet again and I felt his hands run up underneath my jersey and his fingers grasp my underwear band.

As soon as he did that I realized what I was doing. I broke the kiss and he looked confused down at me.

I slapped him immediately and left the room.

"What the hell?"

I heard him behind me as I raced down the stairs, it was the first time I had left my room in weeks.

"You fucking kissed me!" I turned as I reached the bottom and for the first time I noticed he was shirtless and wearing a pyjama pants.

"You kissed me back" he smirked as he was now in front of me.

"You are fucking engaged which you failed to mention the last time you took advantage of me!" I shouted and walked away from him into the kitchen.