Little Miss: chapter 6

Start from the beginning

"Ask you to be my girlfriend" he spoke while coming my way and putting his hands around my waist. His forehead touching mine.

"How do you plan on doing that?" I questioned.

"Like this" he said while he got down on one knee and took my hand.

"Nyla Madison Rapattoni ,will you do the honor of being my girlfriend?" He asks while kissing the palm of my hand.

"Yes, a million times yes" I said while hugging him. He picked my up from the floor and span me around. When he was done spinning me, he let me down gently and placed his soft lips on mine. I put my arms around his neck and his hand were around my waist. This night could not get any better.

+++

*** Jasmine's POV ***

I was walking around trying to find Tyler. I heard he was here so why not talk to him. I finally found him sitting by the pool in a tanning chair.

"You do know the sun isn't out?" I said to him.

"I know I'm just really tired" he spoke

"Why? It's not like you did anything productive or active!"

"Actually you'll be surprised" he mumbled

"What?"

"Nothing" he says a little too quickly.

"Well I'm going to go! I have stuff to do!"

"Like what? Have some fun with a random guy?" Tyler spoke

"No you doof!" I said while I ran away.

While I was running I bumped into someone and they fell into the pool.

"Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry!" I said while helping the guy up.

"It's okay" he said.

"Are you sure?"

"Yea, don't worry bout it" he said

"My name is Jasmine, by the way" I said

"Pretty name, are you a genie if some sort?" He questions with a smile.

"Haha very funny, but yea I'm a Bratz girl" I joked.

"Oh my! Can I have your autograph?" He joked back.

"Whats your name?" I asked.

"Dana" he simply stated.

"Well Dana, what do you do for a living?" I asked with my eyebrows raised.

"I'm in a band" he said

"Ooooo what band? It would be cool if you were in the band that played here. What were they called IM5? I didn't see then perform but I heard then and they sounded good. I only know Dalton though so I don't know who's in that band so far" I spoke

"We'll it's your lucky day!" Dana said with an enthusiastic voice.

"And why's that?"

"Because I'm in IM5" he stated

"Your lying" I said

"No I'm not! I'll even sing for you"

"Okay go head" I said

Dana started singing the beginning of 'everything about you' and man he was in the band. He was awesome.

"OMG I'm sorry I didn't believe you!" I said while throwing my arms around him.

"Well I wouldn't blame you, a lot of people would fake to be in the band to be talking to a pretty girl like you"