Pt | 10

It was kinda weird because they don't bring back bodies of the tributes.

Red's POV;

I couldn't believe it. That moment when Bailey killed her, I got up and walked around in the room. Suddenly, one of the sponsors voiced out.

Sponsor #1 : Bring back her body now!

Upon his command, a few men went out in the arena and took her body back into the lab. The sponsor was also a doctor and scientist. They placed y/n's body on the table. The sponsor was getting some liquid in a syringe and the next moment we knew was him injecting it into y/n. And the next moment, y/n sat up, opened her eyes and inhaled a deep breath. She's been brought back to life.

Sponsor #1 : I couldn't let her die. She's a different one. She may be useful in the future when Bailey becomes the next leader.

Ken's POV;

Five days in the arena and eight down. Which means theres a girl and me left. Just as I was expecting, there's gonna be a feast. They want us to meet at the cornucopia so the games would end faster when one kills the other. I hid and waited in an abandoned car for the girl to take the supply at the cornucopia. After a few minutes waiting, she came running towards the cornucopia. This is my chance. I got out of the car and ran towards her and attacked her from the back. I pulled her hair which made her head go back. She was strong. But before I missed the chance, I twisted her head. I got up and stood in disbelief and reflected what I have done to innocent lives.

"We have a winner for the factionless! Kenneth!"

But it doesn't really matter. I won.

Ken's POV;

As soon as I got back, they let me clean myself up and eat. After all that, they said I'm gonna be transferred to Dauntless. On the way to Dauntless, I watched the faction's survival games and was shocked when I saw Bailey killed y/n. I couldn't believe it. I couldn't accept it.

Val's POV;

We were at the cafeteria sitting in silence. Y/N's dead. The next moment we knew was Ken running towards us. I saw him and got up from my seat. I went to him and hugged him. We both cried. It was painful to watch Ken because y/n meant the world to him. We sat and we talked about his games.

Ken's POV;

We sat down and I told them how my games went. The next moment I knew was I saw someone walking towards us in the corner of my eye. I turned to look. Everyone turned to look.

Ken : Y/N?

Sean : Is it her?

Tati : Its her!

Everyone got up and ran towards y/n. We went for a group hug. We cried tears of joy.

Val : But how-?

Ken : I thought-?

You : A sponsor brought me back to life.

We hugged each other in disbelief. Suddenly a screen appeared. And a familiar voice. We looked up to the screen. Bailey.

Bailey : Hello everyone. As you might know from watching the games awhile ago, I won. And now, I am the new leader.

•THE END•

//END OF SEASON 5! What do you guys think of it?//