Pt | 9

Ken's POV;

10 seconds left. I decided I was going to kill the person beside me since he was gonna run away. My arena was somewhere that looks like some abandoned city. There were broken cars in the middle of the road. The buildings were empty and half of them are almost falling down. This is a ghost town.

3..2..1.

I jumped out of my pod and turned into a werewolf. I attacked the person that I was targeting before. I clawed and bit his hand off. One down. I looked up to see a girl running towards the cornucopia. I ran to that girl and attacked her from the back. She fell front first so I turned her around. Y/N. It cant be y/n, she's not in the same arena as me. I got zoned out for a second there just looking at her eyes. I stared into her eyes, it was not y/n. She's a shapeshifter. I clawed her face off because I cant stand looking at her face. Two down. I didn't stop killing the tributes. Until there was no one else there still at the cornucopia. I took the supplies and went off.

Y/N's POV;

Days went by and night by night they showed you who died on a projector in the sky. You counted them. Seven down. Which means its you, another guy from Amity and, Bailey. It was the 5th day, if you were not mistaken. The arena is huge which makes it hard to track down the other two.

"Tributes! There will be a feast in under 10 minutes at the cornucopia. There will be some supplies that you will need. Good luck."

'Great', you thought. You hide your scent and went towards the nearest bush and waited. One minute left and you haven't saw anyone went to the cornucopia yet. The feast was on when that guy from Amity and Bailey came running towards the cornucopia. You turned into a werewolf and ran towards that guy. When you thought you were close enough, you jumped in the air and was about to land on his back when he turned and kicked you.

You were about to get up when that guy was running at you at full speed. The impact of his kick to your stomach was strong which made it painful to get up so you just sat there holding your stomach and waiting what would happen next. Suddenly the guy from Amity was attacked and fell down to the ground. You tried to get up when you saw Bailey killed him. You were shocked at Bailey because she just saved your life. You made a move to walk towards Bailey to ask her why she did that.

Val's POV;

We were in our room watching the Survival Games with the pack and Bailey's pack. There was a feast and we saw y/n trying to attack a guy from Amity but she got kicked in the stomach and flew backwards and fell. She cant get up from the impact and just sat there not knowing what to do. We were hugging each other because we cant bear to watch what happens next. That guy was about to attack y/n when someone pushed him and killed him. Bailey.

Vivien : Why would Bailey do that?

Boogie : Is this some kind of trick?

Will : Why is y/n approaching Bailey in peace?

Y/N approached Bailey in peace and we thought she was gonna attack her once she got close enough to Bailey. But we watched Bailey attacked y/n in a flash. Y/N tried pushing her off but she cant from the pain in the stomach. The next moment we knew was Bailey biting y/n's neck.

Sean : What?! Y/N! No!

Jordyn : No no no no no no no!

Tati : This cant be happening!

I cant bear to watch it so I just hugged Jordyn and cried in her shoulders. Josh Beauchamp couldn't watch it anymore so he got up and walked out the room. I decided to take a peak at the screen. They announced the winner and came a few men who took y/n's body.

•tbc•