Pt | 4

Red : Why?

Bailey : Because her boyfriend is in there. Who God even knows if he's cheating on her.

Red : Why would you say that?

You : Because she's a b*tch.

Red : I can tell.

Bailey : Excuse me?!

Red : Whatever. So here's the thing. The Survival Games starts in two days. So you have today and tomorrow to visit your parents and anybody else back home. Or if you don't want to, its all up to you. But in the next two days, at 6, be ready. We'll be moving to The Dome. Its where the Survival Games is held. That's it. Any questions?

Bailey : Not me. But I bet this b*tch has.

Red : Bailey, you may go.

Bailey put on a disgusted face and walked away.

Red : So as you were saying, you wanna look at the factionless results?

You : Yes. May i?

Red : Sure. Come over here.

You followed Red to his computer. He opened a page and there were a list of names.

Red : What's his name?

You : Kenneth.

Red : Ah! That was easy to find. Here.

You looked at the computer screen. His name was on top.

Red : He got a perfect score to get in any factions. What happened?

You : Bailey threatened the examiner to put Ken's score as an F.

Red : That's unacceptable!

You : I know. Do you think he has any chance to be transferred here?

Red : I don't have the rights to bring him here. It all depends on the leader of factionless.

You : Well, if that's so then I cant do anything.

*ring ring*

Red's phone rang.

Red : One minute. *answers call*

Red : Uhuh. Yeah. Yup. Oh. That's great. Yeah, in two days. Alright. Copy that.

While he was talking on the phone, you just stood there and stared into the ground.

Red : Good news!

You : What is it?

Red : Kenneth is being transferred in Dauntless!

You : Really?! Omg! *starts tearing*

Red : But..

You : But what?

Red : He has to enter the Survival Games by the factionless. Which I am sure he'll win and then he can be transferred.

You : But who will be the leader of factionless then?

Red : Evelyn's still gonna be the leader.

You : Oh. Who's the leader of these factions?

Red : Paige. And if any of you wins, you'll be the next leader. But you'll be considered Dauntless.

You : Oh, I see. Thank you by the way for your help. I appreciate it so much.

Red : No problem. Oh and one more thing. You're the sweetest thing I've ever met. Go out there and smash it. I want you to be the next leader and not anyone else, especially Bailey.

You were touched by Red's good luck speech that you could only smile and nod at him. You left the hall and went back to your room where everyone is waiting to celebrate. As you entered your room, you saw everyone was waiting for you and jumped in excitement.

•tbc•