Pt | 6

[bonus for you guys, two episodes up today! I'm writing season 6 and I have no idea what to write so sorry for the delay in season 5 hope you enjoy!]

Ken : So you got into the Survival Games huh?

You : So do you.

Ken : I missed you so much. I cant stop saying that. Only God knows how much I missed you. I even had nightmares about you.

You : Oh you.

You pushed Ken to the ground and sat on top of him. You slide your hands in his shirt and on his abs and lie down on his chest. Ken hugged you with his hands on your butt. You didn't want to talk about anything anymore. You just wanted to spent the last few hours with him before the Survival Games. You closed your eyes.

Ken : I was thinking, what would happen if you'd become the next leader. Will you treat us sternly? Nicely? Adorablely? Haha that's not even a word.

Ken's POV;

There was a few minutes of silence, so I decided to break the silence.

Ken : Hey, why are you quiet?

But she didn't answer. I got my head up to check on her. Well, that explains it. She's sleeping. She's so cute when she sleeps. Her face reminds me of peace. I checked the time. It was 5 minutes to 5:30 and we're having dinner at 6:30pm. So I decided to go home and let y/n sleep for a bit more before dinner. I slowly placed her aside to get up and then carried her in my arms. Although she looked tough, she was never heavy. It took me 5 minutes to reach her house. As soon as I reached her house, I went up to her bedroom and placed her on her bed. I lied down beside her and played with her hair for another 5 minutes before I went down and helped mine and her parents with dinner.

Your mom : She's sleeping?

Ken : Yeah. Probably tired.

Your mom : Ah I see.

Ken : Can I help with anything?

Ken's POV;

It was 5 minutes to 6:30pm and I saw y/n coming downstairs. I love it when she just woke up, her hair is partly messy and her face is adorable. It cheers me up everytime.

Ken : Hey, good evening? I guess. Haha

You : Hey *kissed Ken*

Ken : Please take a seat, your Majesty. *bows down*

Y/N's POV;

You laughed at Ken and took a seat with yours and his family at the table. He then comes back with the meals, bringing them like the waiters in an Italian restaurant. After he served them, he took a seat next to you and ate. Dinner was fun and delicious. We talked a lot. After dinner, we had to go. We said our goodbyes and our parents wished us good luck for the Survival Games. We told them that you can watch us live. They'll be live streaming us 24 hours inside the arena. We took the bus back because it was cheaper. The whole journey back, we went in total silence, and more staring out the window and sleeping. Everything is happening so fast. Tomorrow is the Survival Games and you're nervous.

-Few hours later

You've reached Dauntless. You said goodbye to Ken and hugged him tightly.

Ken : Take care of yourself. Please win the Survival Games for me.

You : You too. Take care. Please win. I love you.

Ken : I love you too.

You and Ken kissed for the last time before you get to meet again. You got off the bus and waved goodbye to Ken as the bus went. You went in Dauntless and to your room and went to sleep since you have to be ready by 5am. The building was so quiet when its at night.

•tbc•