I felt him kiss my cheek, " I'm sorry about getting upset, I just.."

"Tell me.." I whispered still not turning around in his arms as I didn't want him to look at me.

"Well something about him, the way you were with him like how you changed..I didn't like. I guess that's why I get irritated with him to this day. And the fact that on the first night I met him you almost slept with me thinking I was him..." he whispered.

I remembered the night he was referring to and I couldn't help but smile at the thought of it. I turned in his arms and looked up at him and I saw his face change.

"Mia fuck I'm sorry" he looked guilty. I shook my head as he wasn't the reason but I couldn't tell him that.

"Forget it Tarzan I was just.."

"Mia I'm sorry for getting upset over crap its in the past I don't know why I .."

I leaned up and kissed him.

His hold on me tightened and I smiled against his lips as he didn't know how much he was helping me.

I broke the kiss and looked up at him, "Just listen to me okay?" he nodded and I went to sit on the counter. I pulled him between my legs.

" I knew it was you, I was with Joe that night and after he went to bed I don't know. I just sat there thinking about you cause you were being off. I didn't like it so I went to your room which was stupid cause Jenna was there but I went anyway. There was no answer and then after I left I heard you call me. You were jealous and I don't know what came over me, I mean it was the first time since what happened that you actually showed that you thought of me differently than just a friend and I couldn't control it so I kissed you..." I wiped my stray tears away.

"But you called me My Joe..."

"Because you are My Joe or at least I wanted you to be but then you pushed me away and that was that, it wasn't Joe it was you idiot!" I smiled and I saw a smile break out on his face.

"So if I didn't stop..."

I nodded and he pulled me closer and shook his head.

"I hate seeing you cry..." he said after a bit as his hand traced over my cheek and I leaned into it.

"I tend to make you cry often.." he whispered and I stared up at him and hated that I was making him feel so guilty.

"You make me smile so much more though.." he smiled a bit but I could see it still bothering him.

"Look Ro, I'm just struggling with some stuff which I do not want to talk about right now cause all I want is to spend some time with you before we head to the arena" I clutched his arm and he looked at me carefully and pulled me into his arms.

●●●

"So guys you know it's everyone's off day on Saturday" Nikki smiled at Roman and John as they had dropped by the apartment before the show.

"Oh well thank you for informing me Nikki I don't know dates anymore" Roman said as they brought the coffee from the kitchen.

Nikki glared at him as Roman came to where I was seated on the single couch. He lifted me up and sat down, pulling me into his arms and kissed my forehead.

"Why don't we all just go out for a nice lunch together and then we can head our separate ways and..."

"Oh my word Roman just say that you wanna spend the day fucking Mia instead of..."

"Nikki!" I shouted out as I had almost spilled my coffee.

"Well she is right" he winked at me and I just burst out laughing.

"Mia whats with the robe?" John asked as he laid back with his head on Nikki's lap.

"Well I just got out of the shower when you guys pitched up and your company has been so good you know?"

"Mia stop lying to them, she just wants to make me horny knowing that she's naked underneath this"

I turned back to look at Roman and he was smirking.

I wanted to be mad at him for being like that but at the moment I knew he was doing it just to cheer me up.

" Roman just get your thing under control!" Nikki rolled her eyes.

"The only one who gets to order me around is my fiancé" he kissed my cheek.

John said something and everyone laughed. I just looked around at their happy faces and realized how much happiness these people brought me and the fact that Aaron had threatened their lives tore me up inside.

I felt my side being poked and I looked back at Roman.

"You okay baby girl?" I nodded and kissed him gently.

●●●

"Whoever loses buys dinner tonight" Seth said as he was stretching, Roman and I were tag teaming against Nikki and Seth.

"Just say you want to go out to dinner with us Seth!" I poked him.

"Oh please don't flatter your big ass!" he rolled his eyes and playfully pushed my hand away.

"I told you Mia!" I heard Roman shout from behind me as he was doing push-ups.

"Shut up!" I rolled my eyes at him and he chuckled.

"I'm feeling the love so much right now fiancé!" I heard him shout and I turned and blew him a kiss which caused him to smile.

"How about if we win , we go to Cabo for your birthday " Nikki shrugged and walked over to us.

I hated celebrating my birthday as a kid I never did it and therefore I hated it especially as when I got back my dad would throw extravagant parties that I absolutely hated.

"And when we win, we wont be doing anything for my birthday which is months away might I add okay?"

Nikki looked over at Roman and then rolled her eyes at me.

"Okay Mi..." they then greeted us and headed down as we had to enter through the crowd.

Roman and I were dominating the match for the last 10min, Roman stood in our corner getting ready for the superman punch when Seth jumped and tagged Nikki in which meant that I had to get in.

I hit Nikki with a close line and dragged her to the corner as I speared her thrice and then went to the centre of the ring to gloat.

As I turned I saw a poster which said "LUNA" and saw Aaron holding it and I froze.

He smirked at me and as I turned again I got a dropkick from Nikki and next thing I knew we lost.

Roman helped me up and as we made our way backstage, "What just happened?"

I just shook my head, walked out of his grip and walked on.