Chapter 4 - Sixteen years old - part 2

Start from the beginning

- Wake up, sleepyhead. - said jokingly.- 

I see you even slept. - I smile. - Also with you stroking through my hair. You're to blame.

- Now I'm to blame? None of this, Rog.I look at the room wall clock and you're a little late.

- Rog, I have to go. I still have to study for a history test tomorrow and study a little biology. Remembering that we work in pairs in class tomorrow.

- Can I accompany her to his house and take Clare us. I will not leave her alone here.

- Okay. - Smile - combined . You can call Clare.Roger gets up from the couch and will call Clare. I was relieved that everything was normal between us again, but I noticed a look of sadness on Roger , because of their parents. Apparently things went from bad to worse with their parents .

Shortly after Roger appears with Clare in the room. The little girl holds me tight and said :

- I love you Yasmin . Thank you for making my brother happy . When you argue, Rog is saddened by the corners of the house . I do not like seeing him like this . Now when you are well you are super happy.

- Clare , I promise you that I will always be next to his brother , although he was boring sometimes. - I say smiling. Roger , Clare and I are walking on the sidewalk and talking about music. 

Despite the early age Clare is a fan of The Beatles as Roger and me. 

After that day , Roger and Regina were a few more times , but then my friend did not want to know it. As for Jonny and I only stayed on friendship and did not win any more stolen kiss .

In August, in one of the presentations of the band Jonny Quale and The Reaction in school on a Saturday afternoon , Roger met Elisa , a school girl. She was in the second year of high school like us, but in another class. Roger and she became after the band's performance . Before leaving Roger introduced me to Elisa . I liked her way. It's a very pretty girl , intelligent and responsible .The following week they were every day in school and later in the month of August Roger asked her to dating.I was very happy for my friend. Elisa hope that makes you happy . But I started to get annoyed. I felt a terrible fear of Roger not care about me anymore .

Finally came September 6 and now it's my turn turned sixteen. My birthday fell in the middle of the week and my friends gave me congratulations at school. On Saturday there will be a birthday party at my house, with the consent of my parents, that I will call some classmates and my great friends Roger, Paul, Layla and Victoria. Rog asked if he could take Elisa party. I said yes.Saturday finally arrived. My mother ordered snacks, cakes and pastries. He said he would go with my father's house a couple of friends and they would midnight to sing happy birthday to me. After midnight the party would end and I would have to clean the dirt to stay in the house.

My party started six in the evening, reaching the first guests like Paul, Layla and Victoria. I gained present them and other guests. I received calls from my grandparents, uncles and cousins ​​of Brazil. I was very happy.At seven o'clock Roger arrived with Elisa my party. Elisa greeted me smiling, wishing me happy birthday and then Roger hugged me tight delivering my birthday gift.

- Happy Birthday, Yasmine. I hope you enjoy the present.I opened my gift quickly and by the time I saw him in front of me grinned. I won a 1965 LP Beatles - Help I so wanted.I hugged and kissed Roger's face and said:

- I am in love with the Beatles. Thanks my friend. I have been wanting this new LP of the band, after watching the movie. I will now put to play.I headed towards the turntable and put the LP . At that time the guests began to dance the songs that were played . The first was Help. I looked closely at the cover of the LP and saw Paul , John , George and Ringo . The four were beautiful on the cover, but my passions always were Paul and George . I am completely in love with them.

My friend Paul approaches me and said, smiling :

- Also in platonic love for Paul and George?

- Always, my friend, always . My dream is to watch one show yet. Who you know can.

- I also have this dream , but now come with me. Come dance with me. The host has to be the center of attention tonight. You are very beautiful , Yasmin . With all due respect .

- Thank you, Paul . - I say smiling and will dance with him .

I see Layla and Victoria talking to some guys in our room, and Roger and Elisa dancing agarradinhos . After this scene actually have more desire to dance with Paul to provoke Roger . Yes , I want to lead my best friend . I'm not understand my reaction .