Gentle Giant {Murasakibara Atsushi}

You listened to the sound of children laughing, birds chirping, and people chattering as you walked through the park on a warm and sunny day. You had been feeling down in the dumps lately and your boyfriend, the enormous Murasakibara, had asked you to meet him in the park. At first, you thought about telling him you didn't want to go, but you decided that he must have had something planned if he'd taken the effort to get up and drag his lazy ass somewhere besides from the couch to the kitchen to get snacks. Even though you'd only been outside for a few minutes, you already felt better.

You hummed softly to yourself, pausing and smiling when you saw Murasakibara sitting on a bench not that far away. As usual, he was munching on potato chips, and had plenty more snacks in tow close by.

As you walked over to him, you suddenly stopped when you felt a hand tug on your arm. You turned to face the person who had a tight grip on your arm and felt your (e/c) eyes widen with shock.

"Ooh, you're cute. I made a good choice." You looked up at the tall man standing next to you, slowly pulling you closer to him. You shuddered slightly when he slid one of the fingers on his free hand over his tongue. "What's your name?" His dark eyes inspected you closely, and you felt as if he was undressing you with his gaze.

"Please leave me alone," you requested sternly as you attempted to yank your hand out of his.

Instead, he tightened his grip on you until it hurt, practically crushing your delicate wrist under his fingers. "I don't like it when girls resist. Now tell me your name, babe."

You had hoped that this guy hadn't been who you thought he was, but there was no mistaking it now. The aggressive attitude, the lecherous gaze... He was definitely Haizaki.

You squeaked quietly as his arm slid around your waist, and you prepared to fight back against him but you were interrupted by a loud rustling sound. You looked behind you and saw someone's chest before turning your gaze upward to see your giant boyfriend towering over you and Haizaki as he put his chips in a plastic bag he had hanging from his arm.

"Let go of (f/n)-chin. She's mine," he whined and pushed Haizaki's hands off of you before replacing them with his own. You moved closer to Murasakibara and tried to evade Haizaki's devious gaze.

"So this loser is your boyfriend? Ha!" Haizaki chuckled as he put his hand on his hip and looked up at your boyfriend, completely unfazed. When you looked at him, however, you could see his normally indifferent purple gaze start to cloud over with anger. "Idiot."

Haizaki balled his hand up into a fist before swinging it at Murasakibara. Your boyfriend caught his fist effortlessly and yawned, making his assailant look at him with wide eyes. "If you touch (f/n)-chin again, I'll crush you," Murasakibara threatened, his purple eyes narrowing menacingly.

This statement seemed to get his message across clearly and effectively because Haizaki quickly withdrew his hand and retreated, taunting your boyfriend to cover up his loss, but still rushing to get away from him.

You breathed out a sigh of relief as Murasakibara reached into his bag and retrieved his unfinished bag of chips, sticking his big hand inside. "Thank you, Atsushi," you said and gave him a small smile.

He nodded and brushed his long, purple hair out of his face as he munched on his chips. "I brought you your favorite..." he murmured as he fished a fresh popsicle out of his bag and handed it to you. You felt your heart flutter in your chest as you accepted the popsicle from him and opened it. He wasn't one to share anything, especially not food, so you thought this gift should be cherished.

"Mm, thank you," you sighed as you stuck the popsicle in your mouth, enjoying the sweetness of its flavor. You felt happy at the fact that he'd remembered your favorite flavor. You never really thought he'd been paying attention to you when you talked about little things like that since he was always stuffing his face with food.

When you took the popsicle out of your mouth for a moment, you gasped when Murasakibara leaned down and took a bite out of it himself. A murmur of satisfaction escaped his mouth. "That's good... I love food..."

"Atsushi!" you cried, looking back and forth between your half-eaten popsicle and the satisfied look on his face.

You were about to complain, but he shut you up with a gentle kiss. You could taste the sweetness of your popsicle on his lips and you savored his show of affection for a few moments before pulling away.

"But I love you too, (f/n)-chin."

Your cheeks glowed as you blushed and smiled sheepishly. "I love you too," you replied before sticking your popsicle back in your mouth so that he couldn't steal anymore of it. He looked down at you for a moment, and you could see a small smile across his lips. You were enjoying the moment until...

"(F/n)-chin, will you hold my chips for me?" He practically shoved his bag into your free hand and you frowned, your popsicle still in your mouth. "I want to hold your hand." His large hand engulfed your smaller one, your fingers intertwining.

"Why don't you put your chips away...? Oh." He reached over into the bag with his free hand and continued to munch on his chips. But he still kept his other hand wrapped around yours securely, which made you happy nonetheless.

Kuroko no Basuke x ReaderOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara