Playing Games {Akashi Seijuurou}

Every game you ever played with your husband, you lost. Your reaction was the same each time whatever game you were playing had come to an end with unsatisfying results from you. You crossed your arms in front of your chest and pouted slightly as Akashi gave you that same, sweet—but knowing—smile of his.

"Still the same as ever, (f/n). Don't you know that I never lose?"

Of course you knew that he never lost, but that didn't keep you from trying to win. Unbeknownst to you, your cute reactions to losing amused him. Even though winning was important to him, nothing was as important as keeping you safe and taking care of you. You were his most prized possession, after all.

You always made bets with him, hoping that you'd win by some miracle so that he would do what you wanted him to. Alas, your efforts were always in vain and Akashi would simply restate what you'd heard a million times before going back to whatever he'd been doing before you'd interrupted him.

Your husband was so good at winning that it was somewhat frustrating, especially when he took his games to a different level and decided to tease you instead. He was also very good at that, unfortunately.

Today just happened to be another one of those days when he set his mind on tormenting you.

You were outside, wandering through the vast gardens outside of his mansion with a book in your hands to keep you company. You were so content and into what was going on in the story that you didn't hear the sounds of footsteps approaching you.

"(F/n)."

You heard Akashi's soft voice and felt his warm breath on the back of your neck as he placed his hands on your waist and peered over your shoulder. You squeaked in surprise, your fingers fumbling and nearly dropping the book.

"What are you reading? You seem so enthralled by it that I wanted to know."

Your heartbeat quickened in your chest upon feeling Akashi's warmth on your back. "I-It's n-nothing, really. Just another (favorite genre) book," you answered softly, closing the book slightly as you leaned into Akashi's touch.

"(Favorite genre)? You certainly do like those books, don't you, my love?" he stated. His voice was so soft and smooth, and the tickling of his breath against your ear as well as an occasional brush from his silky lips drove you insane. His hands moved up and down your waist, running along your gentle curves.

Your face was surely glowing bright red judging by the amount of heat that had risen to your cheeks. Your breath hitched slightly when he pressed a light kiss against the side of your head, and he smiled mischievously when he noticed your reaction.

"Y-Yeah, I do," you responded, craning your neck in an attempt to turn and look at him.

"Hmm," he murmured as you moved a hand to his cheek and gently stroked his face, his steady eyes fastened on your own (e/c) ones. Just as you were getting used to and enjoying his touch, he let go of you all at once and slipped away from you. "I guess I'll have to keep that in mind when I buy you gifts from now on."

"Sei... Seijuurou?!" you squeaked as he calmly walked away, turning his back on you and striding down a different pathway. He didn't respond either physically or verbally, making you feel hot with anger and embarrassment. He, on the other hand, wore a devilish smile as he thought about how easy you were to tease. He wondered how long it would take you to stand your ground or for him to cave this time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Later, when you were sitting in your private lounge, watching television, Akashi entered, asked what you were watching, and sat down next to you. Your bodies were close, but not close enough to be touching, and it made you feel uncomfortable. At this point, you were well-aware that he was playing with you, but that still didn't stop you from falling into his traps and desiring more when he suddenly moved away.