chapter 19

~ the triplets are going to be 3 years old ~kinda short chapter ~
----------

" look lily I know you want to play with you're brother right now but he's sleeping"
I say to my 3 year old daughter

"Why don't you go play with Leo?"

" no I Want to pway with aj"

My kids are my world. I would do anything for them. Ajax (aj) is the oldest by 2 minutes then it's lily and then Leo. Leo was the smallest out of the three.
After he rejected me and banished me,I found a new pack that I am now the beta of. I am no longer that scared little runt I was a year ago. I am a loving mother of three beautiful children.
"Beta Annabelle" the alpha ( Luke) called

"Yes alpha?"

" do you mind coming with me for a sec there are things I need to talk to you about"

I nod and turn to lily and Leo

"Go to you're brothers room okay miss jess is there"

They head up stairs and I follow alpha Luke to his office.

" its about Issac"

My heart clenched at his name.

"What about him?"

"He his pack was attacked by rouges"
I sigh "is he okay?" Part of me still cares about him just not the full part.
"He's fine its just that he's and his wife are the only ones that made it"
"Wife he's married?"
"Yes the reason I called you here is he's asking if he could join the pack"
I don't give a awnser I just run out of the room into the woods.
I mind linked jess asking if she can watch the kids for a bit so I can go and think.

I think back to my pathetic life I one had , I was always in pain even with Issac I still was not loved because of his father and then my siblings and then nick and alpha Jake.
My life was so messed up and now I am a beta and have children and no mate. When the kids get older they are going to want to know who their father is and what can I tell them that you where a mistake? Some guy hurt there mom and that they are a constant reminder of what happened?
I will not and I repeat not let my kids go threw that they don't need a messed up life and need a better life then I had and I plan on giving that to them.
After I felt like I was okay I walked back to the house and to alphas office to my surprise he was still there.
"Look Luke I'm sorry I ran out like that I just needed some time to think about this"
"Its okay Annabelle, I understand now go see you're kids"

I nod and head to there room.

"Hey babies" I say and pick up Leo.

Just the Ajax starts to cry so I pick him up to but then lily starts to cry so I sit on the floor cross legged and lily crawled on to my lap and we stay like that for a while till alpha comes in and tells me issacs here.

Here goes nothing.
I put my babies in there cribs and walk down to the main hall.
His sent intently fills my nostrils why did I agree to this ..... then I see him
His beard is gone and he is taller then he was. Oh god oh god
" alpha, beta thank you for letting us join the pack"

"My pleasure, we are truly sorry for the reason you are here it my be terrible losing a whole pack " Luke said
" yes well rouges will do what they want no mercy"
"I will make you beg for mercy"
I shiver " Isaac, it's been a while" I say
"Yes it has been this is my wife Melody"
"Nice to meet you" me and Luke say

There is a awkward silence befor we hear little footsteps comeing closer and closer.

"Mamma!" Lily

"How did you get out of you're crib?" I ask picking her up

" I climb "

I laugh and nod

"Its them?" I hare Issac say

"My children yes"

He then let's go of melodys hand and walks out. Melody is confused.

" I don't know if he told you or not but Issac was my mate"

"Was?"

"He rejected me"

I say as I let a single tear slide down my face.
I take lily up to her room and put her back in her crib

"Mamma sad?"

"No baby I'm okay" I say and kiss her little head then I move to aj and Leo's and do the same.
Then I go to my own room and go to my dresser and pullout a wooden box from under all my clothes and open it.
In side there is the noat that I wrote oh so many years ago about you know what. For some reason I kept it .

Then I pull out a necklace that Issac got me it was a gold chain with my birth stone.
That's all I had in the small little box a suicide noat and a necklace from my ex- mate I'm back to my pathetic life once more.

~~~~~~~

(Kinda edited ) ( 4/15/2018)

I can't get over the fact about how cute the triplets are like cuteness overload 1000 !!!!! Thanks for reading and voting if you follow me I will follow you back :)