chapter 11 : adventure

Annabelle pov ~

When all the presents have been open and everyone went back to their own house it was just me and Isaac he said that he had some alpha meeting to go to I am now left with my thoughts in this big house.
It reminds me of when my "pack" left I am alone cold and scared of everything. After I have had enough of sitting around I decided I should go on a walk.
So I put on some runners I found and walked out the door the cold winter air blew passed my face making the hair on my arms stand up.

After walking for a while I wanted to go back to the house but realized I was lost.

Great, it's freezing cold out, and I am lost in the woods. Just my luck.
The woods got quite real quick and it scared me, just like everything does. A twig shaped,braking my train of thought. I brushed it off, saying it was just the wind but then it happened again this time there was a growl.
A large red wolf emurged from the shadows that is definitely not the wind.

The wolf shifted into a male I instantly covered my eyes not wanting to see his little friend.
"You can look now" he said
I slowly took my hands of my eyes and looked at the guy he was now wearing blue shorts and had brown shaggy hair and a six pack.

" what are you doing on my land pup!?"

His land ? I thout I was on Isaacs land?

"Awnser me!"
I started to shake, oh god, I got him mad. Nothing good happened when you got an Alpha mad, especially Chad
" I - I got lost"
" what pack are you from?"
"Red moon pack "
"What rank are you? alpha, beta,delta,Luna?"

"No"
"Well looks like you are going to have to come with me. We can't have you worrying the other pack members"

He walked up to my shaking body and grabbed my arm and started dragging me threw the woods.
We walked a wile longer and then came up to a really big house it was beautiful. He led me inside still holding my arm. He then took me to this big office place where there was alot of alphas.
"Alpha drew, there is something we need to discuss I found this girl wondering in the woods I thout she was a rouge but she said she was part of a pack , the red moon pack.

" Annabelle?" The voice sounded familiar
Soon a face appears and it was just who I thout is was.

All those holiday trips to "florda" all the packing I did and the beatings I got because I forgot Mitchels toothpaste and gave him Codys all the times I almost ... all the time I wished to go to Florida with them they themselves didn't even go.

"Don't leave the house or you will regret it"
He said

Well I left the house found my mate lost a bit of blood , and then celebrated Christmas for the first time since I was like 3 mabey 2 and now find that Chad is here in some random alphas territory? . Messed up

" Annabelle I told you to not leave the house"
Out of no where a bunch of courage bubbled up inside of me to stand up to my so called brother.

"I did stay in the house , for 2 days ! Then my mate came ! And took me away from my not so homey home and you know what I'm glad he did because you know what I was going to do when you left for "florda"?"

"I was going to kill myself! Because of the way you and the pack teats me! And I did but I got saved by my mate !"

After I don't give him time to awnser I rip my arm out of the guys grip and ran back into the woods.

****
running for what felt like hours I relized that I don't know where the hell I am going.
After walking around in circles I give up and sit down in the cold snow but soon regret it because now my butt is all wet.

I am lost

Cold

Scared

Mad

Sad

And worst of all,happy.

I am happy that I finally stood up to my brother happy that I found my mate and that he didn't want to reject me happy that I am free from my "pack"

Mad that I can't not be scared mad that I am not with my mate and mad that I had to decide that it was the perfect time to go on a walk.

Sad that I don't have my mate with me sad that I don't have a real brother nor sister sad about the way my pack treated me and sad that I wasn't smart enough to bring a phone or something then again I probably won't get service.
After hours pass by the sun starts to rise and the birds start singing I don't know what time it is or even what day it is all I know I want Isaac.
When I decide that I should just run to the house that I came from then maybe they can help me get back to Issac so I do just that.
I come up to the same house as last night and knocked on the door.

"Ah Annabelle right?"
I nod
"What can I help you with?" Is this guy for real?
" umm do you know of a alpha Issac?" I ask
" yes I do"
"Do mind if you could call him so I could talk to him?"
"Sure wait here"
2 minutes go by and the guy is back holding a phone to his ear

"Yes...... Okay sure ....... hold on" he handed me the phone.

"Isaac? "
"Anna ? Oh gosh I was so worried when I came home last night and you weren't there"
" after you left I wanted to go on a walk and I got lost" I am not telling him about Chad.
"I'll come get you stay put give that phone back to Jake love you be there soon"

"Okay"

I hung up and handed to phone who I assume was Jake "thanks"
" no problem you can wait inside if you want?"
"No its okay I'll wait here"
He left and I sat on the front porch waiting for my mate .
Happy

Happy that my mate is coming to get me

Sad and mad for what happened next.

(Kinda edited) (4/15/2018)

1095 words not including the authors note my longest chapter ever. So you better like it ! Jk but if you did like that's a plus good night or morning depending on where you live.